Chapter 13

***

Rumors of Chaeyoung being disowned became a hot topic in the elite community. This time more people accused her of being unfilial and ungrateful.

"I heard that Chaeyoung wanted Young Miss Manoban for herself, so her father didn't have a choice but to directly disown her. I mean, who would want a shameless daughter like that?"

"Even my grandmother told me to stay away from Chaeyoung. She said that shamelessness is contagious."

"So now that Yuri is to be engaged with the Manoban Family, Chaeyoung decided to leave Senior Cha and chase after Young Miss Manoban instead. How despicable."

"I'm sure she is jealous of her sister. After all, Yuri is a true model of the youth. She is not only smart, but she is also very talented ah."

"Hmp! I saw Chaeyoung with Jennie a while ago. I don't know what has gotten into Jennie. She is still trying to be friends with Chaeyoung."

"Maybe Chaeyoung threatened her. Just like what she did to our headmistress!"

"We need to ask our Headmistress to expel Chaeyoung Parl. She is a bad influence. I don't want her to become a part of our university."

"I agree. Come, accompany me to the Student President's office. We need to talk to Senior Cha."

More and more students judged Chaeyoung based on the rumors. Many of them even suggested having Chaeyoung removed from the school.

However, Chaeyoung still didn't say anything. Jennie tried to convince her to do something, but Chaeyoung refused. Days passed as the rumors spread all over the City.

Now even people with lower status would sneer when they see Chaeyoung.

Eunwoo did not expect that the rumors will grow to this degree. However, he couldn't help but feel happy. He decided to use this opportunity to get close to Chaeyoung.

Whenever Eunwoo hear someone badmouthing Chaeyoung, he would immediately stop them. He even warns everyone in the school not to believe in rumors like that.

Eunwoo tried all he can to get close to Chaeyoung, but she seemed to become wind these days. She would appear and disappear almost at the same time.

While Eunwoo is having a hard time getting a hold of Chaeyoung, Sunmi and Yuri are feeling a little nervous. It had been almost 2 weeks and they still didn't hear anything from the Manoban Family. Both mother and daughter had been feeling a little gloomy in the past few days. But somehow, the thought of Chaeyoung suffering from all the rumors would immediately lift their mood.

Of course, Chaeyoung didn't see it that way. For her, this is an opportunity. An opportunity for her to be alone and make some plans. She needed a detailed plan for her company. Her schedule seems to be always full.

She was taking charge of everything for her company. She even designed their whole underground office and suggested some recipes for her cafe.

However, her schedule made Lisa sulk and walk around with a long face all day.

Chaeyoung was ignoring her calls. She did not send her any text messages aside from the thank yous with a smiley face every time she sends her gifts.