Chapter 100

***

"Maybe she was too drunk?" someone said when Nayeon did not open the door after the fifth knock.

"No... she is not. She was just having a headache a while ago. Maybe she is just asleep?" Ryujin asked before turning her attention to Kai. "Knock it one more time."

Once again, they knocked on the door. Still, Nayeon did not answer the door.

"Aiya... I will go inside to check on my daughter. Everyone, please wait here." Sara said before she entered the room.

Not even a minutes passed when she came back, panic apparent in her eyes. "She's not here!"

"Where is she?" she asked Ryujin. "Are you sure you brought her here? Did you see her go inside the room?"

"Of course! I watched her get inside the room!" Ryujin answered before barging into the room herself. "Sister Nayeon?" she called before going to the bathroom inside the room.

"She's not here!" Ryujin said as her face started to pale. "That scream... I..."

"Oh my! Nayeon is missing?!"

"Relax, maybe she just went to get some water? Or a beverage?" Kai blurted.

At this point, Jackson already gave instructions to every security to find Nayeon.

Then another scream was heard, making Ryujin and Seulgi applaud silently. Nayeon is such a drama queen and her timing is just impeccable! It was as if her screams were trying to lead them to her location.

The duo sent each other a meaningful glance. As their lips curled into an evil smile. They made sure to entertain Chaeyoung with some nonsense conversation for her not to follow Lisa. Now that they heard Nayeon's voice from the couple's room, then it could only mean that they succeeded in their plan.

"I think it's that way..." someone pointed to the west side of the mansion as everyone else nodded their head in agreement.

"Let's go, something must have happened to Nayeon!" Seulgi strides towards the west side of the mansion while Sara started crying, her voice trembled as she called out her daughter's name.

Everyone else followed them in a hurry that they fail to realize that Lisa was already walking next to Chaeyoung. Unlike everyone else, the couple was not in a panic. In fact, they are just walking slowly while whispering sweet nothings towards each other. Obviously not showing any care towards the current situation.

"In that room! Hurry open it!" Dara pointed Chaeyoung and Lisa's room, pushing her son to open the door.

"Wait.. what..." Taehyung tried to stop Kai but he was too later as the door was abruptly opened, revealing a naked Nayeon, back arched slightly as she was bent over on all fours. From behind, a man could be seen, thrusting into her in a relentless rhythm that overlapped with the sensuous screams escaping Nayeon's lips.

Everyone widened their eyes in surprise.

"AHHHHH! Get away from my daughter!!!!!" Sara shouted before running towards Nayeon and pushing the man out of her way. She then immediately covered her daughter's body and turned her attention to the naked man who seemed to also wake up from his stupor, shaking his head, acting as if he was also confused.