Chapter 30

***

Lisa wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung and let her head rest upon her chest.

Both of them trying to take in every moment with each other.

Both of them savoring each other's touch. Lisa's warmth seeps into her being as they melt into each other's arms.

"I'm about to leave." Lisa murmured her tone serious and sullen.

"Hmmm..." Chaeyoung nodded, she chose not to say anything.

Then Lisa's arms squeezed her a little tighter while gently rubbing her arms.

They are currently in the roof terrace of the Wang Mansion. Gazing at the beautiful silhouette of the city as the sun disappears into their eyes.

In three hours, Lisa and her family will leave.

Then she will not see Lisa for the next two years.

Chaeyoung already decided to propose to this woman tonight.

She is just waiting for the right time.

After a thorough deliberation of their current situation, she was able to come up with this decision because of only one reason.

And that is she felt something special towards this woman. Something that cannot be realized by a thousand words. She knows that this is not just an attraction like the kind of trance that would bring the bee to a flower.

No. This is something more. Something more passionate and reliable. Something that she cannot see nor touch but she can clearly feel even if her eyes are closed.

This is something special. Very Special.

"I will be away for two years." Lisa mumbled.

"I know."

"Are you going to wait for me?" Lisa's question made Chaeyoung stifled a laugh.

"Silly, of course, I will." She answered. After introducing her to Lisa's parents, this woman really just asked her if she is willing to wait for her.

"Then marry me."

"Huh?" Lisa's sudden proposal made Chaeyoung's heart fell silent.

It was as if words left her. She couldn't will her lips to move.

Did... Lisa just propose? To her?

"Marry me after two years. When I come back. Marry me." Lisa reiterated.

The silence grew even longer as Chaeyoung moved away from her. Her eyes glued into Lisa's.

"Where is it?" After a few minutes, Chaeyoung finally spoke up.

"What?" Lisa asked, seemingly confuse.

"Where is it?" She repeated. Her mother in law was right, after all, this Lisa is one slow bloke.

After realizing what she means, Lisa then pulled a scarlet box from her pocket and open it before she gives it to Chaeyoung.