Chapter 35

***

"So, what do you think of my plan?" Chaeyoung asked her cousin who is just staring at her in a daze.

She just finished telling Taehyung her entire plan and asking him to apologize to his father. After all, Jackson is also a victim of the Choi Family's evil scheme.

"As long as you will destroy them then I'm all for it. But... I don't know how to... I... I don't know how to face father."  Taehyung said before tilting his head downward.

To be honest, Taehyung is embarrassed by his past actions and hurtful words to his father.

He now felt that he was just thinking about himself and was totally heartless for not even thinking about the people that will be affected if the Choi's will take over Wang Group.

Chaeyoung did not say anything. She knows that what her cousin needs is just time. Time to compose himself before apologizing to his father.

"Anyway, how are you going to earn so much in such a short period of time? I mean I only gave you 5 million dollar. Is that even enough?" He asked, trying to divert the conversation away from his apology.

"I have my ways." Chaeyoung smirked at Taehyung.

"It's not something illegal right? I mean... I've seen you do some illegal stuff... so you know... I just wanna make sure that it will not worsen the situation. I mean..."

"I know what you mean. And I am fairly positive that this is not illegal."  Or maybe? Chaeyoung laughed inwardly. Chaeyoung had some knowledge of some major events that will happen in a few days.

She also knows that these events will have some effect on the global market. So taking advantage of these events will not be considered illegal right?

It's just a little thing called cheating. No big deal.

Who would have known that her previous knowledge in international scandals and gossips will be beneficial this time?

"So, when will we transfer grandfather?" he asked. Since Chaeyoung already assured him that her plan is legal then Taehyung is feeling a little relieved.

"We're waiting for someone."

"Who?"

"In maybe an hour or two we will have a guest. And I want you to entertain them properly. We will have our time for revenge later. For now, be a good boy and act according to our plan okay?" She advised her cousin.

Chaeyoung is sure that anyone from the Choi Family will come later to do two things.

First, is inquiring about the status of Wang Guiren's health and second is to inform them that Wendy will stay at the Wang Estate.

The shamelessness of these people knows no bounds so Chaeyoung is positive that her prediction will happen.

And just like what Chaeyoung predicted in less than an hour, Wendy together with Daniel and Miyeon arrived at the hospital with flowers and tears.

...

Chaeyoung can't help but roll her eyes while watching Wendy who is crying so hard her shoulders are already shaking.