Chapter 65

***

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE.

..

"That tasted great!" Lisa watched as Chaeyoung ran her tongue around her lips after taking a sip of her red wine.

It was currently ten in the evening. They had just finished working and had decided to spend the rest of the night celebrating their wedding night.

Lisa continued to watch Chaeyoung as she stroked the back of her slender neck. Her hand moved towards the center of her breast.

"Huh? What were you saying?" Lisa asked. She had been distracted by Chaeyoung who was only wearing a robe in front of her.

Lisa couldn't help but wonder what was under that robe.

"I was asking about your drink. Was it whiskey? Does it taste good?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Hmmm..." Lisa nodded before taking another gulp of whiskey. This was their wedding night and Lisa couldn't seem to calm down her nerves.

"You have a bit of wine on the left corner of your mouth." Lisa said when she noticed a drop of wine on her lips, her gaze never leaving her face.

"Can you clean it?" Chaeyoung said as she gestured to the napkin beside Lisa. However, instead of using the napkin, Lisa leaned in and flicked her tongue over the wine drop on her lips.

To Lisa's surprise, she met her tongue with hers.

"We are married now," she murmured in between the kisses.

"I know," Lisa replied before her hands made their way under Chaeyoung's robe.

Chaeyoung gasped when she felt Lisa fondle her breast, teasing her, making her glad that she was not wearing anything beneath the robe.

Then Lisa scooped her into her arms, smiling at her surprised squeal.

"I don't want to strain your back," Lisa said before gently laying her onto the bed.

Lisa continued kissing her, her tongue sliding inside her mouth, nipping at her tongue.

Lisa's hands continued to explore her body as she tugged Chaeyoung's robe down, leaving her naked in front of her.

"Perfect." she managed to say in between the kisses.

Lisa then leaned forward to suck on one of her nipples. Clutching Lisa's hair, she made an incoherent sound.

"I love you." Lisa said as she pulled her gaze up towards Chaeyoung's face. Her black orbs stared at her, full of love and adoration.

"I love you too Lis. With all my heart." She said before pulling Lisa's lips back to her lips. She needed her and she could barely control herself.

This time, both of them kissed hungrily until they melted into each other.

Lisa then trailed her lips down to her right breast. Chaeyoung cupped her breasts, offering her nipples to Lisa, and she gladly took one into her mouth, sucking it while fondling the other one.