Chapter 75

***

After Dylan and his friends left the restaurant, he immediately asked his family's PR team to keep this embarrassing situation hidden. After all, he was with three celebrities. Many paparazzi were bound to follow them.

However, no matter what he did, the incident didn't escape the eyes of the media. Some paparazzi were able to take photos of them being lead by the security personnel outside of the premises. Aside from this, one attendant anonymously told them that Dylan Bae and his group were banned from the establishment for causing some trouble to Miss Manoban and her fiance.

"What nonsense! Call this company and make them delete these articles! No... No!!!! I don't care what you do! Pay them! I don't care just take down this article now!" Dylan fumed as he cut the call and throw his phone on his bed. What a bad luck. If his father found out that he had offended Lisa, then he would surely got mad at him. He might even give the CEO position to Dylan's stepbrother.

"Mr. Bae?"

"What?" He snapped at one of the servants who called for him outside of his bedroom.

"The Master wants to see you." Dylan instantly gritted his teeth when he heard the servants words. As expected his father had already got a hold of it.

Instead of giving an answer, Dylan decided to directly go into his father's study. He did not even bother knocking as he went inside the room.

He saw his father, who was busy doing some paperwork, lift his head to look at him. His face was devoid of any expression.

"Sit." Dylan immediately took a seat across his father's desk. "Do you know what you have done?"

"Yes." He answered shortly. "But, at that time, I didn't know that she is Lalisa Manoban. How should I know that she would be that ruthless?"

This time, his father's features turned into a frown. "Do you know what will happen if we offend someone like her?"

Dylan shook his head. What could happen? Dylan was just a newbie in this city. He wouldn't be able to touch their family. After all, they had been around in this city for decades.

"I have always thought that you would have a little brain." Father Bae shook his head in disappointment. "Go set up a meeting with Lalisa Manoban and take your sister to apologize. I don't want this matter to blow out of proportion."

"But father..."

"No buts... just listen to me. There is no going back now that you have offended someone from the Manoban Conglomerate." Father Bae clenched his jaws. "Although Lalisa is newbie, their company has already had endless connections in the black market. One single command from her and our company could lose millions if not hundreds of millions of dollars."

The mention of the black market instantly made Dylan's approach more serious. Their family business was in the food industry. However, it was just a front for their true money tree were selling weapons. Their family had been selling weapons illegally on the black market.

If his father's words were true, then it could only mean that the Manoban Family had better connections than the Bae Family in the underworld.

"Okay. I will," he said after a minute of silence. If his father's words were true, then he needed to be careful around Lalisa Manoban and even curry for his favor.