Chapter 76

***

"Miss Park I don't have any intentions aside from asking for forgiveness. Here, I even brought some home-cooked dishes that I personally cooked to show my sincerity," Irene answered with a straight face.

Chaeyoung looked at Irene before laughing and shaking her head. "You are making me laugh Miss Bae, but since you really did make an effort to make this, leave it here and I will make sure to let my woman know of your apology."

Irene was about to retort when she saw Lisa coming towards their direction. She immediately bit her lower lip, her expression pitiful. "Miss Park, I am just here to apologize, why are you trying to stop me from expressing my utmost apology to Miss Manoban? I just don't want her to misunderstand me."

"Aiyah... Lili, why don't you take care of these foxes for me?" Chaeyoung said without even turning head at Lisa. She could already feel Lisa's presence behind her.

"Miss Manoban I am glad that you are already here. I came here to personally apologize about what happened last night," Tzuyu interjected. "I had originally brought some food for you, but it is already cold now, so please allow me to invite you for lunch. We can have Miss Park come too."

"How embarrassing!" Irene sneered. This Tzuyu just shamelessly asked to have lunch with Lisa. If that was not shameless, then what is?

However, Lisa did not even look at them. She signaled for the security personnel, and the two women were immediately dragged outside of the building. Afterwards, she instructed everyone not to let these two girls inside again.

Lisa also asked Bambam to spread this news to the public using the photos and videos from her employees. This happened so quick that both Tzuyu and Irene were not able to react in time. When they woke up from their daze, they were already outside of the building in the middle of another crowd.

"Hey, stop taking photos! Stop!' Irene said as she covered her head and ran towards her car. She immediately went inside her car and locked it before fetching her phone from her pouch.

"Yuri, I'm coming to see you. That Chou Tzuyu was too much this time..."

"Got it. Bye." Then she started her car and drove to see her best friend.

...

"Lili, it seems that you will attract many foxes in the next few days," Chaeyoung said, her eyes full of laughter. "Maybe I should just keep you at home, not letting anyone see you."

"Or you can be my secretary and be my lookout. How about a bodyguard? Eh? That would suit you better," Lisa replied.

"You want a beauty like me to be your bodyguard?" she giggled.

"Why not?"

"Can you even afford it?" She raised an eyebrow at her. However, her gaze caught sight of a small envelope. "Eh? What's this?"

"Young Miss, that's an invitation for the yearly jewelry gala in this country," Bambam respectfully answered Chaeyoung. "This year Miss Manoban is supposed to be the special guest for the auction that they are having. However, she has already declined this invite."

"Lili, why did you decline? This is a great opportunity for you to associate yourself with the elite people in this country," Chaeyoung asked.