Chapter 111

***

The room immediately turned silent at Chaeyoung's words.

"I said move away from the King," she said coldly as she pushed the safety tab of the gun down with her thumb.

"MOVE!" She commanded as she thought about how Henry Lee used his right hand to catch the phone that she tossed out. When according to the records the guard was clearly a left-handed man.

However, instead of following her order, the head guard smirked at her. Then, Chaeyoung felt the cold metal, touching the back of her head. She tried to turn her head, only to feel another cold metal pointing at her head.

Chaeyoung cursed inwardly as she watched the other four guards, who were with Henry Lee, point their weapons at her and the King.

"Surprise!" Henry exclaimed, before removing the mask that he was wearing. He then got a wet tissue from his subordinate and started wiping off the residue of the mask from his face.

"Tell me, what gave me away, young Chae?" He smiled at her.

Chaeyoung scoffed, her gaze unwavering, with her gun still pointed at Henry.

"What's with that look?" He raised an eyebrow at her. "Come on... Let go of your gun if you still want your head intact when we leave here."

Chaeyoung clenched her jaws before squinting her eyes at him.

"What? Don't worry… I won't kill you today… if you behave, of course." He smiled at her.

"You are crazy." Chaeyoung blurted out when one of Henry's men forcefully took the gun from her hands.

"I am."

"Why are you here?" She asked. "My mother is not here! You should look for here elsewhere!"

"So… she has indeed approached you, huh… Tell me... Was she that woman Long Die?" He asked.

Seeing Chaeyoung glare at him, Henry let out a chuckle. "I have always thought that I am smart. Yet, when it comes to your mother... I am still a little dumb."

"I have always thought that it is weird for you to be that close to a female that is as old as that woman. Yet, when I checked her…. Hahaha… that woman indeed fooled me again." He added as his gaze turned serious. "She should not blame me for killing you now, would she?"

"Well… Well… since I am already here... Let me do what I have come here for… then, I will take care of you, alright?" He said, as his gaze turned towards the King who was still lying weakly on one of the beds. Then, Chaeyoung watched as Henry Lee's gaze turned dark.

"Hello, brother..."

"Don't go near him!" Chaeyoung said. Henry must have thought that it was Mason. She needed to keep him thinking that way.

"So, you have already had a little family reunion?" His gaze never left the King. "I see… you must have been very happy. I am right, little Chae?"

In response, Chaeyoung just glared at him. "Why? Why are you doing this?" She asked. She wanted to know the reason Henry hated the Lee family that much. "Why? You are a Lee , after all! You are brothers!"