Chapter 42

***

Chaeyoung stared at the person who asked the question and then glance at her mother in law.

At this point, Laura is really happy because of what Chaeyoung did. And she is feeling very proud of her.

"I will still work at my own company. That's for sure." Chaeyoung answered. Making the man confuse. What company?

Is she saying she owns the Wang Group now? But that would be impossible right?

Of course, this is their reaction because they're not aware of Chaeyoung's own company.

"Another question Miss Park." someone from the front row said. "You mentioned that you wouldn't allow the Wang Group to have dealings with the people who created a ruckus earlier. I was just wondering how you can make a decision like this. Your grandfather is still unwell. Are you sure this will not affect the Wang Group?"

"That is not really related to our product, but I will answer that anyway. I can make decisions like that and watch me do it." She said her eyes narrowed and her mouth curved into a small grin. Those people tried to kick her when she was down. She will not be forgiving.

"Miss Park I was just curious about this virus. How do you think will it affect the web industry? Are you still planning to create more breakthroughs like this?"

"Yes. I am planning on creating something more. In fact, we are working on another thing that has been dubbed as impossible. As for its effect... I guess we will see?" She answered while smiling.

Chaeyoung's confidence in her answers is akin to a knife which is slowly making its way to the Choi Family. Even the Old Man can't help but frown from her statements.

Why does it seem like she is very confident that her 'creation' can actually subdue the virus that they created?

He immediately whispered towards his son. "How sure are you about the effectivity of this product?"

Daniel's face immediately darkened when he heard his father's question.

What does he mean by this? He should be the one who knows this virus like the back of his mind. Why is he asking him now?

In response, Daniel leans towards his father and also whispered. "Father, this is not a successful product. There is a reason that we did not release this on the web. I thought you already know that before you decided to use this product?"

Old Man Choi instantly clenched his jaws. "I know that! But you tested this! Do you think her creation can really devour this virus?"

"I don't..."

"Shhhh... Stop! Don't answer me! How useless!" Old Man said while gritting his teeth. How come his son does not know how to comfort him?

"Go! Change seats with Miyeon! Go. Go!" He added. He is getting irritated with his own son.

Daniel let out a low sigh before he complied to his father's demands. He was just telling the truth ah.

He immediately changed seats with Miyeon and decided to just turn a blind eye to all of Chaeyoung's antics.

This is his father's plan and for Daniel, his father should pay the consequences of his action. Sometimes Daniel can't help but wonder if his father had become senile because of his age.