Chapter 94

***

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes at Felix Han, who was sitting comfortably across her. "Tell me the real reason for your visit!"

"I am just here to warn you."

"Bullshit!"

Felix chuckled at Chaeyoung's words. "They asked me to sabotage your presentation and module."

"Who?" she asked.

"Prime Minister's wife."

"And why should I believe you?"

"You don't have to." Felix said before getting up. "I am just being a nice person. It's up to you, to trust me or not."

"I'm leaving." He added before he left, without waiting for Chaeyoung's answer.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung just stared at Felix Han's departing back. People had been continuously warning her not to go to Luxembourg. However, instead of having second thoughts, Chaeyoung was now adamant about going there. That Country was ruled by the Lee Family. Someone that might be related to Henry Lee.

Thus, coupled with the fact that she looked exactly like Henry Lee, she had some ideas that she had never thought she would have in this lifetime.

Chaeyoung let out a sigh while thinking about the things that she had learned so far. First, there was a possibility that her mother was still alive. Second, Jacob Park was not her father and there was a possibility that it was Henry Lee instead. The fact that her father was trying to kill her was something that Chaeyoung couldn't seem to understand. There was also a possibility that Henry was not her father, but someone related to him. Maybe, a brother? However, according to her research, Henry Lee never had a brother. Only a dead, twin sister.

So, who was her father? And why did Henry seem to hint that she was the Rose in his story?

Chaeyoung frowned when she thought about Henry's story again. Rose was someone, who caused a war between two kingdoms. Was it possible that Chaeyoung was also like that? Was it possible that her origins would also cause chaos and hurt her loved ones?

If that was the case, then the reason Henry was trying to kill her was just to avoid that chaos, right? He wanted to kill Chaeyoung, so he could save someone close to Chaeyoung, like her mother-Claire.

So, did that mean that Claire was indeed alive? If she was alive and captured by Henry, then why would he be afraid for her safety? She should be safe around him, no?

But what if she was not around Henry Lee?

The thought instantly baffled Chaeyoung. Was it really possible that Claire was alive and was not being held captive by Henry? What if Henry was also looking for Claire?

Chaeyoung's mind traveled to the box that was given by Jia Yan's father.

'Do Not Trust Anyone.'

'Do not trust' but whom? Was that the reason Claire was not letting her know about her presence? Because someone on Chaeyoung's side was a traitor?

Then, her gaze traveled to the code that was written on the paper. It looked as if it was just random numbers and letters, something that would not make any sense to anyone. But the letter clearly said that only Claire and Chaeyoung could decipher the message.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes, as her memory tried to once again solve the code on that piece of paper.

Nothing.