Chapter 93

***

Nine in the morning: Six hours before the deadline...

Sana and Felix still did not think that Chaeyoung really could do anything to Angler Tech. They were confident in themselves, thinking that whatever Chaeyoung was talking about, had already been eliminated by their engineers. Although many investors had already voiced out their concerns about Chaeyoung's threat on the news, Sana still brushed them off, saying that they were not the ones, who had stolen that malware, so there was actually no need to worry.

Moreover, Sana, who was the lead engineer of Angler Tech, was also busy, preparing the proposal for Luxembourg. Sana wanted to impress the Prime Minister's wife, who invited them. She also wanted to show everyone that Angler Tech's technology was more advanced, than the technology of Wang Empire. But most importantly, she wanted to impress Felix Han-her beloved fiance.

For now, no one was aware that her fiance was the CEO. They kept it a secret, as Felix firstly wanted to prove to the world that he could topple over Wang Empire. He wanted to prove that he deserved her. That's right. According to Felix Han's stories, he was not from a well off family, and the reason her father trusted him was just due to his abilities in business. Because of this, he was a little insecure about his background, which was incomparable to Sana. That was the reason they decided to keep this relationship a secret for now.

"Guess what has happened?" Sana beamed as she walked inside Felix Han's office.

"What?"

"The Prime Minister's wife is now supporting us. In fact, she wants us to destroy Wang Empire during a month."

"I'm sorry, did you say the Prime Minister's wife?" he asked while frowning.

"Yes!" Sana answered, unaware of Felix's chaotic thoughts. Why would the wife of the Prime Minister want them to crush Wang Empire?

"Did Wang Empire receive the same invite to participate, just like us?"

"Of course! They have even received it ahead of us."

"Is Chaeyoung Park also coming to Luxembourg?" he clenched his teeth. Would she really come? Did somebody deliberately invite her?

"Yes, I think so. She was so proud when she told me that they have received an invite. Hmp! Now that we also have one, I can't wait to see her face," she giggled.

Felix's face instantly darkened when he heard Sana's words. So, Chaeyoung would indeed come. Was Lisa aware of the dangers in case someone got to know that Chaeyoung was Claire's daughter? "I'm not in the mood right now. I'm tired. I want to rest," he said, trying to calm his nerves.

"Felix, what's wrong? What do you need? Perhaps, you need a massage?" she asked coquettishly, then raised an eyebrow. "Or maybe, something else?"

"No... just leave," he started kneading his temples.

"What about..."

"I said leave!" he blurted out, raising his voice at Sana. The latter instantly jolted up when she heard Felix's angry words. Her eyes instantly turned red before she ran out of the room, leaving the seething Felix alone. That woman was lucky she was still useful.

Felix continued pondering the current situation. Should he call Lisa and ask her to go with Chaeyoung to Luxembourg? But, what could she do?