Chapter 28

***

Chaeyoung burst into another pool of laughter while listening to Lisa's mother.

They are currently talking about Lisa's colorful childhood in the garden at the back of Wang's Mansion.

After arriving at the estate, Both families had breakfast at the garden then Marco with Lisa and Chaeyoung's Grandfather and Uncle went to talk about business.

Leaving Chaeyoung and Laura to talk alone in the garden.

This made Laura excited. She started talking about Lisa's embarrassing experience when she was still a child.

Of course, she will tell her about Lisa's childhood. After all, it's her job to embarrass her daughter even more.

"Then Lili got into a coma because of her antics. I was so worried." Laura reminisce. She considered this event as the darkest hours in the whole family. "I couldn't eat and sleep. My poor baby, lying there for more than a month."

"And when she woke up, she started talking about a gray-eyed girl. At first, I was nervous. What if my daughter became crazy?"

"We had to bring her abroad because of that. We traveled to see the most famous doctors and consult her condition."

"Most of them said it was completely normal for someone who went into a coma to dream about someone."

"But one doctor believed that Lili lived another lifetime when she was still in a coma. I mean, is that even possible?"

Chaeyoung's expression changed after she heard Laura's words.

Lisa lived another lifetime? Isn't that what happened to her?

Does that mean that Lisa reincarnated as well?

However, seeing her reaction made Laura unsettled. "I hope you will not fear Lili. She truly likes you. I can see it in her eyes."

She immediately pacified Chaeyoung. She thought that she might have given her future daughter in law a scare.

"Oh. No... I'm alright. I just... Well at first, I did not believe her when she told me about her dreams." Chaeyoung lied. After all, she can't just say what is truly in her mind right?

"Oh... good. I thought I gave you a scare." Laura smiled. The growing appreciation in her face shone brighter than the sun.

"So what are your plans while Lili is away?" She immediately changed the topic.

"I'm about to launch my game in another two to three months then I will go to Daejeon to start college." Chaeyoung answered.

"Lisa wanted you to become a part of her publishing company and you have our support." Laura wanted Chaeyoung to know that both Marco and she would support Lisa's decision.

"When she turned 16, her grandfather asked her what gift would she want and she immediately answered she wanted to have a publishing company."

"Who would have thought that three years later, her company would become one of the biggest publishing company in the country?"