Chapter 58

****

The character of Lisa Manoban in original book is a man. So expect the unexpected hahaha.... Sexual content ahead. Skip if uncomfortable. (But wheres the fun in that?) Hahahahahahaha Thank you.

...

Chaeyoung's body instantly stiffened, when she heard Lisa's enticing voice.

Then she felt a trail of kisses on her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

Lisa breathed hot air down her back.. Making her tremble as excitement started to build within her.

Searching for her eyes, Lisa turned her around. Then her breath hitched as she looked at Lisa.

Lust.

Desire.

Passion.

For a moment, Chaeyoung felt extremely unguarded but desperately wanted.

Sparks of desire instantly heated the air between them.

A primal hunger flared within Chaeyoung, as Lisa joined her lips with hers.

The feeling of Lisa's lips on hers sent tingling sensations down her body. Then Lisa parted her mouth. She felt Lisa's tongue exploring hers, diving in and out, locking and intertwining with her tongue.

As the kiss deepened, Lisa started to caress every part of her almost naked body.

Lisa trailed her left hand down to her breast squeezing it. Her other hand was on her butt, clenching it tightly.

Chaeyoung burst let out a moan. She could feel the raging arousal building within her belly making her wet - soaking wet.

Some part of her brain shouted at her to stop this madness. But another crazy part made her crave for more... more than this.

Chaeyoung let out another long moan, as Lisa lowered her mouth to her red lacy bra, teasing her nipples through the fabric. Lisa cupped her breasts in her hands, massaging them, molding them, teasing her even further.

Her breasts were not large, just enough to fit in her hand, just enough to make Lisa want more of it.

"You're beautiful." Lisa whispered, her voice low and seductive.

Lisa kissed her again, this time deeper, harder.

Passion lashed through her, when she felt Lisa's hands on her stomach. Anticipation flooded her as she felt the throbbing and longing of her femininity.

Chaeyoung was not innocent, she had been with men in her past life. She knew what was coming and she wanted it, craved for it.

She spread her legs to give her access to her core. To her surprise, Lisa suddenly moved on top of her, making her feel her growing erection.

Their eyes met, sparks flying as Lisa lowered her head to kiss her.

Lisa laid another trail of kisses down her neck to her breast, as she unclasped her bra.