Chapter 56

***

After five days Taehyung was transferred to a hospital in Seoul. The doctor was going to further assess his condition before giving him clearance to recuperate at the Wang Estate.

Since Wendy was not going to bother the Wang Family anymore, Wang Guiren with the whole Wang Family decided to move back to the Wang Estate.

And just like that, the days passed peacefully.

Of course that was just on the surface.

Behind the scenes Chaeyoung was very busy realizing all of her plans.

First, she took care of the upcoming launch of her game into the web. Since the Moon Corp was not broadly known, she needed to do a lot of publicity and advertisements for her game.

Although her grandfather offered to help her, Chaeyoung was very adamant about working her way to the top. She couldn't rely on her grandfather every time she encountered a problem.

After making sure that everything had been taken care of, Chaeyoung decided to start the second stage of her plan against the Choi Family.

Previously she has decided to delay this because of two things.

First, she had already taken care of Wendy. Second, Old Man Choi was in a coma since he had been poisoned by his own daughter.

Chaeyoung found Old Man Choi's situation very unfortunate for her plans. She couldn't just take over the Choi Conglomerate without staring straight into Old Man Choi's eyes.

She originally decided to wait for him to wake up. However, Chaeyoung got the news that there was a possibility that the old man would not wake up again.

Therefore Chaeyoung decided to just resolve this matter once and for all. The first thing she needed to do was to have proper talk with Daniel Choi.

"Miss Park, I have never thought that you would be this ambitious." Daniel Choi said the moment he heard Chaeyoung's proposition. "Taking over a company that had already been around for tens of years. I applaud for your courage to do that."

Chaeyoung stifled a laugh while sitting across Daniel. They were currently in Daniel's office. After his father had fallen into a coma he was now running the company alone.

"Mr. Choi, you got this wrong... this is not me being courageous. This is me being kind." She said. Courage meant being ready to endure hardships without showing any fear. And for Chaeyoung what she was doing right now did not involve enduring or fear.

Right now, Chaeyoung was being kind by offering Daniel a proposition without using any other means, neither coercion nor blackmail.

That was her kindness.

"What do you mean by that? Have you considered how crazy this is? How can you even think that I will give you our company after you asked nicely?" Daniel furrowed his brows. He really couldn't understand how Chaeyoung's mind worked.

"I mean... you would rather not see my courageous side again, don't you Mr. Choi?" Chaeyoung asked, her eyes like a crescent and lips curved upwards.

"Miss Park there is no use threatening me like this. I will not let Taehyung become the CEO of my company." He insisted.

"Okay..." Chaeyoung shrugged before giving him a folder. "Here take a look at this."