4

Carla

Carla

I hummed in response as he ever so slowly licked the rim of my ear. This was too much. Too good.

Taking my ear lobe between his teeth, he gently nibbled on it, earning a closed-lipped moan from me. This felt extremely good.

Well, good had to be an understatement. It felt awesome!

His hand trailed down south and he gently brushed my pubic bone. I bit my lip and closed my eyes letting him control me.

I rested my head on his shoulder. He looked right into my eyes and slightly pecked my lips. His hand now nudged against my core.

He slightly parted my legs with his own and slightly brushed my already dripping core. This was way too much pleasure.

His crystal eyes bore into mine. I gulped looking at them. He yanked my panties down in a flash. I could feel his member pressing my clit. I closed my eyes, anticipation killing me!

Beep

Beep

Beep

I groaned and pushed the blanket off of my face. I turned to my side and slammed my fist on the alarm clock.

Wet dream. I guess you become desperate when you haven't slept with anyone in almost a year. And this time the man wasn't faceless or anything, it was Aeden fucking Beckett.

He has been haunting me everywhere. Since Nina asked me to visit her every day, I'm obliged to see his damn face.

That day was one heck of a day.

~that day

"Walking back for this?" His husky voice reverberated. I moved my head to the side to see Aeden standing uncomfortably close to me holding my purse.

"Ye...Yes." I stuttered like an idiot.

"Here you go," he said and chuckled.

"Thanks," I said as I took my purse from him.

"So you are the infamous Carla Ray that my mom keeps talking about all the time," he said and looked right into my eyes, making my knees weak.

"Shall we sit," he said gesturing towards the cafe. I just nodded. I had to tell him about his mother's last wish. God knows what Nina had planned. The woman had lost it.

He pulled out a chair and asked me to sit. Such a gentleman! Nobody has ever done this to me. Not even my ex-boyfriend, even though we were together for three years.

"So Miss. Ray, you ran?" He asked me as he sat down opposite of me and crossed one of his legs over the other.

"Yeah about that..." I said as I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.