38

Carla

Carla

I looked around still weak. I noticed Aeden in a white T-shirt, black jeans, and a matching leather jacket. He had a gun stuffed in the waistband of his jeans. His hair was disheveled and some of his tattoos were visible. Specifically, the ones on his hand, as half of them were hidden underneath the sleeve of his leather jacket. A confident aura radiated from him. I didn't want to admit it but he did look fucking hot.

"Carla." He walked up to me calmly and I looked at him, blankly.

"We have to leave." He said and I raised one of my brows at him.

"I have to do this," he said and I noticed one of his lapdogs walk towards us as he stretched his palm out and he placed a syringe on his open palm. That was it! My eyes widened in horror. The asshole was going to drug me again!

"No! I'll walk on my own. You don't need to do that!" I was quick to answer.

"I wish I could but I can't. You see, you knowing the location is much of a threat for you and me. I just can't take the risk." He said calmly and held the syringe between his fingers and placed his thumb on the butt of it.

"Please. Don't." I said as he focused on me. I took this opportunity and hit his hand that was holding the syringe, making it fly and fall somewhere in the room.

Ha! Don't get distracted easily, moron!

His eyes darkened as he dropped his hand to his side and narrowed his eyes on me. I gulped visibly as a sure of rage passed through his blue orbs. I noticed him close his eyes as he inhaled deeply and exhaled. His fists clenched and I noticed a nerve on his forehead throb.

His nose flared in anger as he opened his eyes, which were now red due to rage. I shivered when he took a step closer to me making me tilt my head up so I could look at his face.

I guess I messed up badly.

"Aeden, p-please. You can't drug me... me all the time. It is not ri-right." I stuttered badly, blinking my eyes rapidly.

And then it when I saw it. The corner lips turned upward into a vicious smirk, leaving me perplexed. I looked up at him and gulped, again.

"Sure," amusement danced in his eyes as the smirk didn't leave his face.

His hand shot up as I tried to move back but he held my neck, lightly brushing my collar bone with his thumb. Not wanting to infuriate him, I stayed rooted to my spot.

He looked down at his thumb and my brows furrowed in confusion.

"You are holding my neck..." I said looking at him warily. If any reaction I got from him, was that, his smirk only grew wider and his eyes shot up to mine.

"You asked me not to drug you," he whispered, making me shiver and applying pressure on my neck, moving his thumb upward.

"No..." my words trailed off as a wave of darkness hit me and I lost my footing and I fell backward.