21

Aeden

Aeden

I locked the door behind me and lazily moved up the stairs. I was exhausted. My bed can do the trick, I guess.

I passed by her room to see it locked. She never leaves the door open. It is always locked. Although I don't mind using the spare key like last time, I will let her have her privacy.

I turned the doorknob and entered my room. I sat down on the soft mattress and loosened my tie, pulling it out and tossing it on the bed.

Before I could go to bed I needed to take care of something else.

I looked down and the bulge that was evident through my pants. I just hope nobody saw it. I got up and walked straight to the bathroom for a cold shower.

I stripped out of clothes and walked to the shower stall. I turned the shower on and cold water poured down with a fizz. I stepped under it and leaned my head back.

I shut my eyes close only to remember the woman, responsible for my hard-on.

When I seemingly took care of my boner, I walked out and took the towel, and loosely wrapped it around my waist.

I head out and slip myself into my sweats and lay down on the bed, but sleep was far away to come.

The night was young.

My mind kept wandering around one person.

Carla.

My wife. Well, my contractual wife.

I honestly don't know how I got through the entire evening without fucking the senses out of her.

I don't know what it was about her but she intrigued me.

She literally drives me wild. Sure, Pearl was my girlfriend but she didn't get the worst out of me as Carla did.

Wanna know the surprising part? She can do nothing and still drive me wild and insane.

I was out of my fucking mind when I suggested that she lived with me. What she doesn't know is that how much I have to struggle every single day without touching her.