29

Carla

Carla

"No!" I cried as I looked at the beast in front of me. He truly was ruthless.

"It wasn't his mistake," a lone tear made it out of my eye.

"Don't please," I begged as I looked at the limp and almost lifeless body that was in front of him chained and bleeding profusely.

"Urgh!" A loud grunt was heard at the back of his throat as another powerful punch landed right below his kidney. He instantly spits out blood. So much blood.

Cuts and bruises ran all along his body. His head down. He didn't even have the strength to look up!

"Stop it, please. Stop this madness," I cried and dropped to my knees. My hands were still in the hold of his lapdogs. No matter how hard I tried to break free, there was no denying they were extremely strong.

His loud wails were killing me. I couldn't bear them anymore. He didn't Deserve this. I sobbed louder when I saw him pick up the gun.

"No."

"No."

"Please don't!" I cried loudly and thrashed around to break free but was unable to.

I realised that my words, cries, and pleas had no effect on him as he didn't even flinch. He just continued to thrash and kill the man in front of him.

"Alright. Yes! Please let him go!" I yelled. My voice cracked. My face bathed in my own tears, sweat, blood and maybe dirt too.

"Good girl." An evil, almost demonic voice rang in my ears. I looked down as tears rolled down my eyes mercilessly.

"Release him."

All of a sudden my jaw was cupped harshly making my lips pout and my face was yanked upward.

"I appreciate it when you make wise decisions as such." He said calmly. His eyes held the familiar coldness in them. The next second, he smashed his lips on mine, knocking the air out of my lungs. I squirmed as he forcefully bit my tongue and lower lip. He was punishing me.

Fresh tears rolled down my cheeks as he did nothing to soothe the pain of his vicious bite, instead, he moved the corner of my lip and bit again. I whimpered but all of them were muffled by his mouth, which still hovered over mine.

He pulled away and I gasped audibly and I inhaled deeply. A glorious smirk played on his lips and his eyes gleamed with what seemed like need. A raw need, for me.

He snapped his fingers and gestured something but I was too busy looking at the person lying in front of me, almost lifeless. My hands came to my side as I realised, his lapdogs had let go of me.

He got up himself and walked away, without sparing him or me another glance. I slowly crawled up to him and took his head in my hands, trying not to hurt his face.