7

(Let me know which one is better this one or the previous one;))

Carla

Today we were going to look at the venue for our wedding. I wasn't keen but I had to go. I pulled up in front of Nina's mansion.

I get out and walk to the main door but before I could knock or ring the bell, the door flung open startling me a bit. I looked up to see Sarah standing on the opposite side.

She pulls me in by my arm and takes me somewhere. I walk behind her without uttering a single word. She finally stops as we enter a bedroom. She turns around and closes the door behind her. I frowned looking at her. She looked distressed.

"Carla, please stop visiting us," she said hurriedly. My frown deepened if that was possible.

"What?" I asked her confused.

She took a few steps back and looked at me before she turned around and now I could only see her back. "You are ruining Pearl and Aeden's relationship." She said through gritted teeth.

I couldn't help but feel guilty. I knew that. I just didn't know how to stop visiting. I tried but Nina wouldn't stop calling me. She said she wanted me right by her side. I put all of my efforts into explaining myself to her but it was all in vain because she just wouldn't listen.

"Carla, Pearl is my friend. She was with me through my thick and thin. She was there for Aeden when he was just starting his business. She was always there for us. She cares for us and moreover for Aeden. I can't see her get hurt because of someone like you." She said and looked at me.

"She deserves everything. She is the one who is supposed to marry Aeden. She is sacrificing her love, her dreams, and her man for you. She needs Aeden but my mother is forcing him with someone like you."

"Aeden loves her and she does too but you entering our lives, their lives, it's hurting their beautiful relationship. They deserve each other. They deserve to be happy and enjoy their lives and not worry about Aeden marrying someone he doesn't love or even care about."

"I can't see Pearl so sad. I know she would never tell me anything but I know how she feels. I can read her. She is an amazing woman and she needs to be with her man. I don't like it either, and you being here, makes her more uncomfortable."

"Please stop visiting us," she said and a lone tear slipped from my eye.

She looked at me one last time and walked out without uttering anything leaving me looking like a complete idiot.

Someone like me?

Her words kept ringing in my ears. Someone like me! Someone who's probably after their money. Even if I wasn't, according to them, I would be. After all, I'm just an outsider.

Did she think I wanted to destroy their relationship? I of all people am against this marriage but what Sarah doesn't realize is that I'm also being forced into this. I don't want to marry him either.