40

Carla

Carla

We sat down at the dining table and sure enough, Aeden sat to my right. Since all the guests were gone, we having dinner a little late. Also because Sarah was having a hard time accepting the fact that her mother was no more.

The maids served food on the very fancy light blue plates in front of us. I have no clue why the fucking utensils in this house are so fancy, but they are. I roll my eyes at how much money these people waste on useless shit. I mean the amount spent on these plates could have easily fed a small batch of hungry kids.

We quietly began eating food. Although I had lost my appetite, I had to eat because everyone was there. Steve had surely made his way back into my mind. He was still trying to get to me when Jack and I were dating and Jack didn't like him one bit. One drunken night and he took everything too seriously. It was a mistake and for all, I know and I don't even remember anything.

I was quietly cutting the steak when I felt something warm grip my thigh. Pausing my work, I shifted uncomfortably on my seat and peeked down, and noticed Aeden griping my bare thigh.

Calm down! It's nothing.

I assured myself exhaling, but began breathing heavily as he slowly trailed his hand upward. I instantly shot my free hand and tried to pry his off of my thigh but he tightened his hold to a point where I was sure it would bruise.

I bit on my lower lip and shifted my gaze to my plate as tears gushed into my eyes. Despite my best efforts, he moved his hand under my dress till he could feel my clothed sex.

I looked at him for a brief second and noticed him casually munching on food. My mouth parted in disbelief as he looked like every other person, calmly having his dinner.

"Please," I whispered leaning in really close by his ear.

He just nodded but as I moved back a little, he moved his fingers to my panties and pushed them aside. A cold breeze hit my now exposed folds, making me shiver a little. I tried clamping my thighs together but he hooked one of his feet with mine and pulled my legs apart.

His fingers moved to my folds and slowly began stroking them. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed him relax on his chair as he moved his fingers against my folds.

My senses of fight kicked in and tried to pull his hand away but he was extremely strong. No, I didn't want this.

My grip on the fork hardened as he parted my folds and moved his fingers down to my core. I noticed a faint smirk curl up his lips when his fingers collected my wetness. My body welcomed his touch as he moved his finger at the length of my core, occasionally touching my swollen nub.

My fingernails dug into his wrist as he pushed the rough pad of his finger at my entrance. A low and audible breath escaped my lips as I looked at him. His eyes were already on me as the faint smirk on the corner of his lip curled more. I pleaded with my eyes whilst mouthing, please.