63

She pulled out the light blue sundress with puff sleeves and a deep square neckline. It had tiny flowers embedded all over it. All in all, the dress was super pretty.

She didn't have much of a choice. She knew he would threaten his way so she didn't want to argue with him.

Sliding the dress on, she brushed her hair down and left it by her sides. She applied little makeup and baby pink lipstick. She wasn't sure where he was taking her, so she decided to keep her outfit, generalised.

She took a small purse and filled it with some napkins, lipstick and antidepressants, which Eric had got her on her request. Aeden had confiscated her mobile phone a long time ago, so she didn't have it. Somewhere or the other, she learnt how to live without technology. The same gadgets she was so addicted to and her life depended on.

She slipped into nude two-inch block heels. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. She looked dead. From inside and out.

She held the small purse and walked out but not before picking up a clip, so she could use it just in case she was getting irritated with her hair down.

She walked out of their closet to see her husband sitting by the edge of the bed in a white dress shirt and black pants. His sleeves rolled up till his elbows displayed his veiny and muscular arms. His hair was dishevelled and the top two buttons of his shirt were undone, revealing his broad chest. He was on his phone typing away furiously and a small frown contoured his face.

She stood before him without uttering a single word. Carla just stared down at her husband, who seemed to not have taken notice of her presence.

"Oh, I didn't notice you," he said once he turned his phone off and looked up. A small smile appeared on his face as he looked up at her. She really was a beauty. With her petite waist, small shoulder, broad hips, pouty and plump lips she was something Aeden only thought existed in his dreams.

She was the woman of his dreams.

His own innocent angel.

"You look breathtaking," he whispered sweetly as he stood up to his full height and snaked his arm around her small waist and pulled her closer to his body. Warmth radiated from his body seeped through hers, making her a little comfortable. She was feeling safe but didn't dare to admit it.

She looked so fucking gorgeous. He wanted nothing more than to rip the dress and claim her. Fuck her senses out but he held back the urge.

He flushed her body against his till her soft and round globes were pressed against his. He leaned down and touched his lips on her slightly warm forehead. Inhaling deeply, she closed her eyes shut as his minty breath hit her hairline and the same stupid and fuzzy feelings coursed again.

He pulled back and frowned. His brows snapped together in a frown as he looked down at her. Something about her warm body didn't feel right but he decided to ignore it.

"Let's go," he said and she nodded curtly looking at him briefly. He placed his large palm on the small of her back as he guided her out.

As they reached out, he pulled the door of the car open for her like a true gentleman and she sat down inside quietly. He moved to the other side and sat in himself and scooted closer to her. He loved it when he was fucking near her. Her mere scent calmed his chaotic demons, who wanted nothing but to destroy the entire world and claim it as his own.

She affected him in ways she was unaware of herself. She held so much power over him. Enough to make the most powerful and dangerous man, trail behind her like a love-sick puppy.

He chuckled at his own thoughts, when she crept into his life and took control over it, was beyond him.

He subtly gestured his chauffeur to begin driving out of his large property with his fingers.