48

Carla

Carla

"So..." he breathed out by my ear, and a shiver ran down my spine hearing his raspy voice. I was still firmly trapped in between his body and the table.

"How was your relationship with your ex?" He asked. I turned my head to the side and looked at him with wide eyes.

It's not that I'm surprised that he knows about my ex yet I was a little surprised. He is a stalker after all but how is that important right now? Where is he going with this?

"W-why?" I blinked rapidly as my neck hurt because I had my head turned into an uncomfortable position.

"How was it, Carla?" He glared at me and pulled my reddened earlobe between his teeth. And I knew he just wanted answers and not questions.

"Good," I said simply, looking at him.

"How was the sex?" He gritted as he squeezed my waist painfully hard, earring a whimper from me.

I stilled in his arm when the realization settled in me. I looked at him baffled. I could not form any words. How can I? How can I answer something like this?

"How was the sex?" He growled loudly by my ear and hair on the back of my nape rose and I shuddered. His eyes were red and his free hand clenched into a fist. His heavy breathing reverberated through the room, totally in contrast with my shallow one.

"Was he good in bed?" He asked again and I closed my eyes shut, afraid of what he might do next.

"I want answers babe." He pushed me back till my thighs were pressed against the end of the table and it hurt painfully hard.

"I I-I I..." I stuttered badly and didn't dare to open my eyes. And I yelped when he let my trembling body go and moved a step back and intentionally brushed his lips with mine in the process.

"You know why I'm pissed?" He said loudly and I opened my eyes and looked up at him through my eyelashes.

He pushed one of his hands into his pockets and pulled out a mobile phone. And the next second slammed it harshly on the groundbreaking it into tiny pieces. I moved back more, almost leaning backward over the table. And looked at him before eyeing the broken phone.

And that is when the realization dawned upon me. That was my phone. He just broke my phone. Why did he have my phone?

In one small stride, he cupped my jaw harshly, puckering my lips out. Tears sprang from the corner of my eyes to the pain but I didn't let them roll down.

"That fucker called you! He said he wanted to get back with because he missed your body!" He snapped and my lips parted a little in disbelief.

"He said you've become sexier than before and he wanted you!" He spat out on my face.

Aeden was shaking in rage. He looked like a beast. His hair was disheveled and his bloodshot eyes only made him look scarier.

"You are my fucking wife!" He declared as he crashed his lips on mine. I parted my lips due to the much pressure he applied to my jaw.