51

Carla

I sat up instantly, gasping for oxygen. I looked around me while wiping down the imaginary beads of sweat formed on my forehead. I looked around panting, only to realize I was still on the yacht.

I closed my eyes in relief. I had a nightmare. I rub my face with my palm and look at the clock. It was seven in the morning.

Pushing the comforter off my body, I place my foot on the fluffy red carpet. I looked around and walk into the bathroom to see Aeden nowhere. Without bothering about him, I turn the faucet of the sink and place my palms under the ruining water and gather it in my palm and splash it on my face.

I take the towel from the rack and wipe my face down with it before heading out to look for Aeden. I know for a fact that I can only trust him because if he disappears, I won't be able to do anything. Considering how much he wants me; I am sure he won't let anything happen to me.

I walk out to see him standing by the end of the yacht. His hands held the railing as he leaned on it, putting some of his weight on his hands and looking at the ocean.

I was relieved to find him there. Standing behind, I looked at his back and for the first time, I actually looked at the tattoo on his back, near his torso right in the middle, where his spinal cord was. It was an inverted cross with snakes wrapping around it. It was demonic. He was demonic.

I mean who gets an inverted cross tattooed on their body?

I walk to him and stand a few feet behind.

"Why are we still here?" I ask looking at his broad back, scrunching my eyes due to the bright sun.

He turned around slowly with an evil smirk on his face and walked up to me and held me by my waist and pulled me closer to his bare front. A short yelp leaves my mouth due to his sudden advances. I shoot my palms up and place them on either side of his chest, to maintain some distance between our bodies but who was I kidding? I was dealing with Aeden. He was unique in a fucked-up way.

"We didn't have enough time for each other, did we now?" he said and leaned down and sniffed by my ear and licked the back of my earlobe, making me breathe out shakily.

Pulling me closer, making me stand on my toes, he pulled my earlobe between his sharp teeth and nibbled on it. I bit my lower lip to suppress my moan. He drew imaginary circles on my hip with his index and middle finger.

"Aeden, not here." My voice almost came out as a plea when he moved his hand lower and grabbed my ass, squeezing them painfully hard and I whimpered due to his roughness.

"Ahh..." I screamed loudly when he turned me around and backed me to the railing, grabbing my neck and leaning over my body, forcing me to lean back.

My eyes widened in horror when looked down to see the deep blue waters.

I didn't know how to swim!

I was literally leaning down, if he let go of me, I'd dive straight into the ocean. I instantly shot my hands up and held him by his arms.

"You still haven't said it," he whispered in my ear.

"What?" I asked in horror.

"That you are mine," he growled and that alone made me shiver violently.

"Aeden, please," I said as tears gathered my eyes. This guy had lost it. Which part of I hate you, didn't he understand?

"Say it!" he roared and loosened his hold on my neck and pushed me back.

"No!" I screamed loudly.

"Say it!" he demanded and pushed me back more, making my toes merely graze the flooring of the boat.