22

"Where is my wallet?" She muttered to herself looking through the drawers in the dining room.

"Do you need something?" His sinfully alluring British accent hit her ears from behind.

"Yes, I'm unable to find my wallet, but you go ahead, I'll lock the door behind me once I find my wallet," she said and continued digging and searching.

"Alright, good day," he said in his charming and seemingly normal voice.

The thing about Aeden was that he never let his facade crumble down. He had put on a show. Well, nobody had actually seen him, just some people in Europe and Mexico, people of extremely high importance and nobody else. Despite being a well-known personality or a criminal, he was still anonymous.

"Same to you," she yelled once she realised he was out by the door.

She sighed as she walked up to see if her wallet had been misplaced in one of the rooms. She searched all the rooms and when she didn't find it, she shrugged her shoulders in defeat.

But then there was still one room she hadn't searched, Aeden's room. She stood outside the room contemplating if she should go in or not. She didn't know how he'd react if she went in without his permission, but again, no one was home.

She pushed the door open to see the sunlight peeking through the curtains, brightening the room. She stopped a little ahead of the door and took in the room. It was all black. Black silk sheets, black duvet, Black walls only a reasonable amount of white here and there to lighten the mood a bit.

She also noticed how much bigger his room was compared to other rooms in the penthouse. Well, obviously it was a master bedroom and was meant for the couple but alas, she would never be able to share a room with Aeden. She walked to the dresser and pulled it open. It was just his clothes.

Moving towards the nightstand, she pulled the drawers open but she didn't find anything she shut it back. But her eyes widened in horror the next second when she realised what she saw and with shaky hands, she pulled the drawer open again.

Her eyes widened even more if that was possible. She slowly picked up the golden machine. It was heavy. She could tell it was crafted to perfection. Beautiful wine designs ran all over it.

"No!" She whispered in disbelief.

She looked at the drawer and pulled out the long thin steel bullet. Heck, the bullets were crafted so delicately and intricately.

"Why would he need a pistol?" She asked herself looking at it. She knew this wasn't normal. She had never seen anything like this in her entire life. She had seen guns and pistols as murder weapons before but never such a kind.

It was if handcrafted carefully and with precision. She turned it around and looked at it. Her eyes drank all of its details.

She halted when her eyes landed on the beautifully crafted letters. "TP?" She whispered as she bought her fingers closer to it and traced the finely carved letters.

"Aren't Aeden's initials AB? Who's initial are TP?" She asked herself as she looked at the weapon in her hand.

"Why would he need a pistol like this?" She asked herself again. It didn't look like a normal pistol. She opened the chamber to see everything finely crafted. She was probably being delusional right now, but she was awed at its design. She took one of the bullets and bought it closer to her nose.

Indeed it was filled with gunpowder. She turned the bullet around see TP carved on it as well. Same italic font except smaller in size to go with the small size of the bullet.

She dropped it down in the drawer as it burned her the next second.

"Fingerprints!" She exclaimed.

She ran down the stairs and pulled a dirty old rag from the kitchen and pulled a bottle of alcohol from the bar. She ran up and opened the crock and poured some alcohol on the rag and wiped the pistol and the bullets clean.