57

Just tell me you love me

I'll give you what I need

I'll give you all of me

Even though you don't love me.

Carla

I looked at him. Waiting for some sort of reply, but I got nothing. Staring at nowhere in particular out the window, he had his hands shoved inside of his pocket and stayed calm.

I kinda knew he wasn't gonna reply but I don't know why I was expecting something like this from him. Aeden is a selfish and cocky arse who can do anything and everything for his crazy need.

"It started when I saw you dump Jack." He said as I turned around to leave the room. His back was facing me.

"You looked gorgeous that day. The fire I saw in your eyes, pulled me towards you. I had been wanting to acquire the mansions by the ocean, which were owned by Cliff. Cliff, on the other hand, wasn't willing to sell them." He said in a monotone as he didn't turn around.

"That's when you came into the picture. He saw you dump your shiity ex. We all saw you and he knew that you were a woman who valued your self-respect more than anything and he used that opportunity and made a deal out of it. He knew very well that you wouldn't agree to marry me easily. And I would have to grovel before I could even get closer to you. You were just a deal. Nothing less, nothing more."

"I had your file brought up the next day and that's is when I realized that you were the same lawyer that mom use to speak about over the phone. I wasn't much interested in the people she mentioned but she constantly mentioned you. She liked you a lot. I guess destiny decided to play in my favor."

"I stalked you for months. Every single place you moved, every time, every day. I had it all. My men were stalking your move and nothing was hidden."

"When I was trying to come up with a plan on how to woo you, I got a call from mom. She made my work easier when she said she wanted me to marry you. I just had to strike when the right time came."

"So this was all planned? Did Nina know?" I asked as I stumbled back in disbelief.

Did she fake her sickness to get me married to Aeden?

"No, she didn't. She just wanted me to marry you and not the Pearl. Nobody liked Pearl, especially mom." He said as he turned around to face me. His face remained blank.

"But all of my plans were ruined when I saw you for the second time, in the hospital, pacing back and forth, looking after my mother. And that's when knew you were more than just a business deal. You became my craziest obsession. Something I had yet so far. And I wanted you all to myself no matter what."

"I have gotten everything I ever wanted and just the mere thought of you not being mine, drove me insane." He rasped. My lips parted slightly in disbelief as I stared at him. With one long stride, he stood before me. My eyes widen when I looked at how enlarged his pupils were. His eyes reeking of lust, obsession, and something more. An emotion I had never encountered.

"You were mine since I laid my eyes on you, and I never understood when that became more than lust. I don't even know why I became so possessive of you. Just the mere thought of another man looking at you made me want to grouch their eyes. And that is what I did. Eric didn't deserve any of it when he hurt you. I know I went overboard with it but he dared to touch my woman. He being the fucking man whore, I couldn't stand the thought of him with you let alone touch you." He spoke lowly and caressed my cheek with the back of his fingers. Gently and delicately. So delicate as if I would break any moment. I closed my eyes, exhaling shallowly, giving into his touch. I was scared at what this man was thinking.