30

Carla

I walked closer and let the windows open. The cold breeze hit my body and I shivered visibly. I closed my eyes and let the cool breeze flutter my hair. A small smile spread across my face as I wrapped my arms around myself.

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and pull me back. His scent filled my nostrils and my senses perked up in alertness. My back pressed against his front. I could feel his taut abs brush against my back trough the thin fabric of my dress.

He moved his face between my hair and inhaled my scent. Ever so slowly brushing his lips against my jaw in an almost kiss, he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"What do you want?" My voice came out harsher than I intended it to.

"You." He husked and a shiver ran down my spine in dread.

"Aeden... about that, um..." licked my lips and tilted my head to look at him. His gaze remained fixed outside as I began trembling. "I don't think I'm comfortable with it..." my voice trailed off as he moved his hand to my throat and arched my neck up. He leaned down and kissed me even before I could try and negotiate my plan with him.

I gasped as he applied pressure on my jaw and moved his tongue inside my mouth. His kiss was dominating and I didn't like it one bit.

I involuntarily moaned in his mouth when he pulled and sucked on my lower lip. He was by no means gentle with his ways. His kisses and bites were rather painful and torturous.

A loud sob escaped my lips as he forcefully applied pressure on my neck, blocking my air supply. Despite my cries and sobs and my struggle to break free, he kissed me.

"You are so intoxicating Mrs. Beckett," he rasped as he pressed his lips against mine breaking the kiss. He still hadn't let go of my throat. I pattered my mouth to inhale but he took it as my cue for another kiss.

He indulged himself into torturing my lips. He pulled me back till his erection dug into my asscheeks. His grip painfully tightened on my waist as he swirled his tongue in my mouth, leaving no corner untouched.

I felt violated.

I struggled as I tried to break free. I dug my nails into his arm that was wrapped around me but that only infuriated him.

He growled loudly as he applied more pressure on my neck and kissed me. The hold was now definitely bruising. Despite my efforts, he didn't stop. I don't know how long he kissed me but I soon started to feel light-headed and black dots appeared in front of my eyes.

I whimpered as I let my eyes shut but before I could close them completely, he let go of me and tossed me onto the bed. I inhaled and gasped as I lay on the bed. My hand shot up to my neck and I could hear my loud and racing heart thudding in my ear.

I shot my eyes open and looked up to see Aeden standing right in front of me only in a pair of black denim that hung really low around his waist, displaying his v-cuts.

I tried sitting up on my elbows, to get a better look at him. He looked at me for a second before crawling up to me. He stopped when his face was mere inches away from mine. I inhaled deeply and all I could smell was his freaking cologne.

Our eyes locked and I could feel him look right into me. His hot breath fanned my face. I didn't avert my gaze and neither did he. His gaze was so powerful, that it felt like my insides were lit on fire.

I didn't realise when he reached his hand back to his denim and pulled out a blood-red rose. He brushed it against my cheek as I closed my eyes and flinched, feeling its petals against my cheek. It felt so soft and good. He moved it a particular pattern and I inhaled deeply, taking in its pleasant smell.

"I'll let you choose," he said as he kept the rose aside. I snapped my eyes open and looked at him with furrowed brows.

He reached back and pulled out a black gun and brushed it right against my cheek, where the rose was just a couple of seconds ago. That was enough to accelerate my calmed heart. He followed the same pattern as his eyes were focused on my cheek where he moved his freaking gun. The cold nozzle against my cheek did nothing to ease my nerves.

I couldn't help but wonder who he was. He didn't look normal. He had guns. Almost killed a mafia, not just any mafia one of Europe's biggest mafia. He had his men everywhere. Why was he pretending to be the good guy? Why did he lie? Does Nina know? I don't think so.

"Baby," he rasped as he brought his gun closer to my lips and brushed it against them. And the next second he shoved it in my mouth. My eyes widened. I groaned in fear. Tears gathered in my eyes. But he on the other hand had a calm look on his face and his lips almost broke into a smile.

"I wonder how my dick would feel around those pink lips of yours, but sadly for now, my gun will satisfy." He said and I breathed out shakily.

He smirked as he pulled his gun out from my mouth. I looked at him and he had some sort of madness in his eyes. He bent down and pressed his lips against mine but my gaze was fixed at the gun in his hand.

"Now, choose," he affirmed.

I furrowed my brows and looked at him in pure dread. I didn't know what his plans were with me. Was he trying to kill me?

"Guns or roses." He asked and my lips parted in disbelief.

"Did you rip this dialogue off of some movie?" I scoffed.

His smirk only grew. "Only you can think like that." He said as he moved back and pulled me up on his lap. My legs wrapped around his waist as I straddled him.

"Choose." He said as he ran the gun down from my parted lips to the valley between my breast.

"Choose and then what?" I asked him. His eyes fixed on the way the gun moved against my skin.

"Your fate." He said and a shiver ran down my spine in terror.

"I would rather die than choose any," I gritted.

"You know wifey, you never fail to amaze me." He said as he looked up at me.

"I'll give you three seconds, choose." His voice low a few octaves and his eyes darkened.

"No!"

"Three." he gritted.

I just looked at him and didn't utter a single word.

"Two." A vicious smirk appeared on his face this time.

I looked away towards the window and didn't answer.

"One." He declared, amused that I didn't reply.

"I have made my choice for you, babe. Now you will suffer the consequences of my choice." He growled lowly as he fisted my hair harshly and pulled my face closer and my hands landed on his chest to maintain some distance. But he didn't budge.

Our noses touched as he inhaled deeply and his eyes burning with desire.

"W-What did you choose?" I stuttered looking right into his eyes.

What do guys think Aeden chose? Don't forget to comment!

Do vote, comment, and follow my page for more.