46

It all happened too quickly as the next thing she knew was, her tiny frame pinned to the wall behind them with her hands above her head and Aeden kissing her till her breath was knocked out of her lungs

His body pressed against hers as he trailed one of his hands downward whilst still kissing. Down her flat belly, belly button and finally slipping into her pants followed by her panties.

A slight moan escaped her parted lips as his long and rough fingers fondled with her soft and silky folds. Trailing his lips down to her jaw, he bit on them harshly and sucked later, almost following a pattern.

Carla gasped inaudibly as he moved his fingers up and down the length of her slick folds. Looking right at her, he lowered his lips down to her collar bone, leaving his mark everywhere over her body. Claiming his territory. Claiming what belonged to him.

Aeden's eyes bore into Carla's and she noticed how his eyes glistened in lust. She was a little taken aback noticing the fire in his eyes. She had never seen anything like that. His eyes held the sinful need she was oh so afraid of all the time but now, her senses weren't in place as the alcohol had already kicked in and she was in no place to think rationally about anything.

She moaned inaudibly as he parted her silky folds and slowly brushed against her clit. Carla gasped audibly and Aeden smirked looking at her. He was well aware of the effect he had on her. It was she who kept denying it. He had always imagined how she'd look withering and moaning under him on his bed while he fucked her hard and rough.

She was the epitome of beauty!

The most beautiful woman he had ever seen and that fucking woman was his. And only his!

Pressing his thumb on her nub, he moved his fingers down to her inner folds and parted them. He drew his finger up and down her dripping pussy. Heat crept her cheeks as she noticed how he smirked. She could have sworn he might have smelt her arousal till here.

He pressed the rough pad of his finger at her entrance, jolting her body up. Carla bit down on her lower lip to hold the moan in.

But he was determined to make her moan and cry out his name loudly. He wanted her to scream her lungs out so everyone knew whom she belonged to.

Her breath hitched when he pushed his long and slender finger inside her, maintaining eye contact. He paused and did nothing as he just looked at his beautiful wife.

A few seconds later, he began moving his fingers inside her painfully slowly. Carla huffed in frustration. She wanted more.

Her naked chest rose and fell and occasionally brushed against his taught one. Smirking lightly, he leaned down and captured her hardened nippled. Covering her soft flesh with his hot mouth, he sucked on it.

She was so fucking sweet!

His sharp teeth grazed her soft nipples and the fleshy area above it. He made sure her body was covered with his marks.