74

Aeden

I tried pulling my hands out one last time but sighed in defeat when my attempt was hindered unsuccessful.

The light that reached me through the blindfold, indicated that it was morning. My wrists were, well pretty much numb.

I had called out for her but, I was just wasting my energy when I realized that the rooms were soundproofed.

She got me good. Have to give her credits. I had never expected that she'd do something like this... it's just not her. Or maybe I just don't know her so well. Actually, she was always afraid around me and was never open.

I guess I am the one to be blamed for that. I regret it but right now, I need her to come up here and untie me. Staying in one fucking position the entire night is not a joke.

A small sigh leaves my lips and I slump my wrists and shoulders. But the opening of the door has my ears perked up.

A strong womanly fragrance hits my nostrils and I instantly recognize whom it belongs to.

"Well..." I know it's her. I hear her soft footsteps and soon she was over me.

I felt her soft fingers brush against my wrist as she unites my wrists. I pull my left hand down as she releases it and pulls the blindfold off as she unties my right hand. My eyes snap open but I shut it and blink a few times to accustom to the bright light.

My eyes instantly catch her, still in the same sexy nightdress, straddling me as she untied my other wrist. Her beautiful teeth torture her luscious lip as she struggles a little removing the knots. All her attention was on the headboard.

As soon as my wrist is free, I don't waste a second and hold her by her hips on either side and pull her down against my groin brushing it against her core. A slight moan escapes her lips before I flip us around, pinning her to the mattress.

Her eyes widen a little and yelp shortly.

"Aeden let me go," she says sternly and with an indifferent look on her face. I catch both of her wrists and pin them above her head. She had lost the robe and now all that remained was the red dress, which did nothing to hide her skin.

Fucking gorgeous.

I could feel myself getting hard all over again just looking at her like this, pinned down under me.

"Oh wifey," I rasp as I lean down and lick her ear shell. She sucks a deep breath in as I move my tongue, tracing the curve of her ear till I reach her ear lobe and bite down on it harshly but not harsh enough to hurt her.

"That was a very very wrong thing to do." I lick the back of her ear before moving my lips down and sucking on her sensitive spot by her neck.

"Aede,"

Her words cut short as I move my other hand under her dress, brushing her skin with my fingers. She shivers violently and snaps her eyes shut.

"You need to apologize," I say and bite down on her sensitive spot, earning a moan from her.

I know her body more than she does. It drives her crazy when I bite down on her neck or when I flick her clit while sucking on her nipples.

I notice how her mouth hangs open when I reach her thongs and rub her over the fabric. She turns her head away and bites down on her lip to hold her moan, which comes out muffled anyway.

Playing tough are we now?

"Apologise,"

I slid my finger into her thong and flick her clit and pull the skin on her neck. Not being able to hold back, she moans, but softly. I notice how her cheeks turn red and her eyes open partially.