14

Drip!

Drip!

Drip!

Drip!

Darkness was all that was visible.

Just pure black!

A quiver escaped her lips. A rag was tied around her lips restraining her from speaking or calling out for help.

Tears welled up her eyes.

She tried to move her hand and legs but they were pulled down by the heavyweights around her wrists and ankles. It was so dark that she couldn't even see her own hands. It was all she felt.

The heavy metallic weights around her wrists and ankles restricted any sort of movement.

She whimpered as the pain shot up her spine as slightly shifted her position.

She tried to mumble with the rag in her mouth but barely any voice was heard.

Trying to free herself, she moved her wrists and ankles only for a sharp metal-like object to cut through her skin.

Warmblood oozed out of her left wrist. A thickened sob was heard at the back of her throat.

A sharp metal piece had cut through a vein in her left hand. The warm red liquid ran down the length of her arm. Tears rolled down her eyes in helplessness. She never felt this miserable.

She was a strong-willed girl and she didn't let her hopes die down. She looked around to see if there was anyone but her eyes only welcomed the darkness.

Hours and hours passed.

Nobody came.

Weakness engulfed her as she hadn't eaten anything and her blood was still flowing. The blood now had run down the ground and made its way to her foot.

She had passed out and after what felt like an eternity, a ray of light flicked through the darkroom.

She opened her eyes partially and looked up. A smile spread across her face but nobody was able to notice it. Through the darkness, she saw a ray of hope.

Large and heavy footsteps made their way in and the sound of the same hit her ears.

She muffled out loud for the person to walk over and free her.

The man stood tall and muscular. She couldn't see his face but she was happy someone found her.

A fresh fear crawled up her spine when she finally saw the face of the person.

A sinister smile played on his lips as he walked threateningly close to her and crouched down in front of her. Her pupils dilated almost covering the blue of her iris.