32

Carla

Carla

"I have a surprise for you," he smirked as he covered the distance between us in a single stride and gripped on my arm harshly.

He pulled me up to my feet and pulled me out with him.

I stumble and staggered as he walked ahead of me, fast. Him being tall didn't help, as I struggled to follow his steps.

He pulled me into the same room he beat Eric. As we entered, he let go of me and walked ahead. Eric was strapped to a chair and his head hung low and his eyes were closed. His breathing shallow.

Aeden walked up to him and opened his palm. One of the guys walked in and handed him a whip. My eyes widened in horror.

He was going to whip him!

Aeden moved his index and middle fingers up in the air gesturing something and they came out with a bucket full of ice water and poured it on Eric.

He snapped his eyes open as he looked ahead and blinked several times to get accustomed to the lighting. I saw him shiver lightly.

"You touched her. Uh... let me rephrase it, you cuffed her, and backhanded her. You fucking hit her." He growled loudly like an animal, making me flinch.

Now I understood what my surprise was. It was him killing Eric in front of my eyes.

Eric wore a defeated look as Aeden marched forward while he rolled the whip around his hand. Eric didn't even have it in him to speak. He gave a pleading look which Aeden totally brushed aside.

I closed my eyes and fisted my hands around the fabric of my nightdress as he swung the whip and hit him hard. His skin peeled as blood oozed out. Some partially healing wounds opened up again.

"You hit my wife!" He gritted out and emphasised on the word wife.

"Please stop." I whispered as he hit him repeatedly.

I agree I should have slapped Eric back for hitting me, but this was pure torment. He couldn't do this.

"Aeden. Don't." I whispered but he was lost in his own trance beating a defenceless man.

He kept on going and I saw Eric loose his consciousness. He will kill him!

"Fucking stop!" I yelled as I ran to him and held his hand stopping him midway before another whip could even land on Eric.

The whip swung and it hit my leg but I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply to suppress the pain. Aeden looked at me taken aback. He wasn't expecting me to actually do that.

"You've lost your mind!" I yelled as dropped his hand.

"He surely might have hit me but we had a fucking deal right?" I said as I crossed my arms against my chest.

"But I didn't know this fucker hit you!" He seethed looking at Eric.

"We had a deal." I glared at him.

"Let him go." I said and I noticed him drop the whip and moved closer to me.

Before I could even utter another word, he fisted my hair and pulled me closer and crashed his lips on mine. I gasped in surprise and he shoved his tongue roughly inside me.

There was nothing sweet about the way he kissed me. He leaned down, forcing me to bend backwards.

His hold on my hair tightened as he pushed my face more into his. He moved his tongue roughly, making me whimper in pain.

He pulled away leaving me breathless. The worst part of it all was that, he was so fast in pulling away that I didn't even realise what had happened and almost fell back but he was quick enough to catch me by my arm.

"Deal you say," he glared at me. Something about the way he looked at me said that he was not to be messed with right now.

When I didn't reply, he bent his knees a little and moved his free hand down my ass and lift me up. My legs wrapped around his and I held his bare shoulders with both of my hands for my safety.

"How bout I fuck you right here, against that wall?" He bit each and every single word out and before I knew, my back harshly collided with the uneven and stony wall, scraping the skin of my back.

I hissed in pain and closed my eyes while Aeden reached down to my nightdress and pushed it up. I looked around to see his lapdogs everywhere.

He wouldn't do that or would he? I didn't know anything about him anymore.

"Aeden stop." I snapped and placed my hand over his. He paused for a second and looked deep into my eyes. He looked really scary.

"I'll show you what will be the consequences of talking back to me." He said as he carried me out. I breathed out shakily not knowing what he planned on doing to me.

He kicked the door of a random room open and threw me on the bed. I shrieked but he didn't pay any heed as he hover on top of me.

"Carla I don't like it what people disrespect me and especially in front of my employees." He ground his teeth together making me gulp.

He fisted his hands around the hem of my dress and in one swift movement, ripped it apart.

"Aeden!" I screeched but he took of the tattered piece of clothing from my body and threw it down on the floor.

His eyes darkened when he looked at my bra clad bosoms. The only piece of clothing that covered my body was my bra. He had already ripped my tongs away.

Spreading my legs apart, while keeping his gaze fixed on mine, he settled in between me as he cupped one of my boobs and gave it a rough squeeze.

"Please," I cried due to pain.

"We had a deal didn't we?" He raised one of his brows and mocked me.

"I'm sorry." I said as that was the only thing that came to my mind. I knew I h=didnt want it. He knew I didn't want it.

"Oh it's too late now baby, don't you think?" He smirked as he dipped his head at the crook of my neck and bit me harshly. His teeth dug into my skin and I screamed in pain. I felt something warm ooze out and instantly knew it was my blood.

His hand trailed down and before he could do something I screamed my lungs out.

"Don't do something you're going to regret later." My voice boomed and he paused. It was as if the realisation dawned upon him that he was about to force himself on me. He let go of my skin and fisted his hands as he got up form me.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He cursed as he turned around and ran his hand through his hair.

I quickly pulled the duvet and coved my body. I looked around panting and noticed the vase on the dresser. I got off the bed and marched to the dresser. I took it and slammed it against the wall, shattering it into tiny pieces, screaming loudly.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed his hesitation to come froward and talk to me but decided other wise and walked out slamming the door shut.

I slumped against the wall and pulled my knees closer to my chest.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?

A few seconds later I heard the door open but didn't dare to look up. I heard soft footsteps approach me and a tiny figure sat down beside me. I turned my head to notice Isabelle.

She stretched her arms and I immediately hugger her and began sobbing against her chest as she ran her hand down my head, in order to comfort me.

Guys please hit the star button. It motivates me a lot. The next chapter will be Aeden's pov.

Also, quick question, why did Aeden stop himself? he could have forced himself if he wanted to but he didn't. Why do you think he did that?

Don't forget to comment and follow my page.