31

Carla

Carla

Our noses touched as he inhaled deeply and his eyes burning with desire.

"W-What did you choose?" I stuttered looking right into his eyes.

He smirked as inched his lips closer to mine, brushing them, almost pulling them into a kiss.

I shuddered as I breathed out shakily.

"What do you think?" He rasped as he pulled me more closer placing his hand on my back. I could feel his hardness poking my folds.

My body as if having a mind on its own, reacted to his touch. I bit my lower lip as trying to suppress a moan. I closed my eyes shut and breathed out, trying to calm myself down and trying to stop my body from reacting this way.

"I I-I don't know?" I breathed our with great difficulty.

His smirk only widened as he looked right into my eyes. His pupils were extremely dilated and I couldn't even find his blue iris anymore.

"Well..." He trailed off as he dropped the gun to his side and pulled me more closer, aligning my wet core with his clothed member.

My chest flushed against his, despite my best efforts to separate us by my hands.

I could feel his rapid heartbeat thudding against my palm and his ragged breathing, fanning my lips.

"This." He said as he raised my chin high up in the air with a sharp and pointed metal, that almost pierced into my skin.

My blood ran cold knowing what he was holding to my chin. I looked at him with fearful eyes while, he, looked back at me with pure lust.

I didn't even realise when he pulled that out.

"No." My voice cracked as tears gushed through them. He chuckled throatily and moved the pointy cold metal up and stopped at my lips.

He parted my lips slowly as looked at them in awe. Pressing it down on my lower lip, he pushed in just an inch.

A tear rolled down my eye. He might as well kill if I don't comply to him. I didn't who he was. He didn't seem normal.

"What did I choose?" He asked me as his kept his gaze fixed on my lips.

When I didn't answer, he pressed the pointy edge down on my lip and I whimpered in fear.

"What did I choose, baby?" He asked again, calmly as he rubbed his hardened cock against me sensitive core.

"A Dagger." My voice came out low due to fear.

"A wildcard entry, ain't it?" He mused. He growled when he felt my body reacting to his advances.

What was happening to me? Why was my body reacting to his fucking touch?

I nodded my head frantically, hoping he'd let go of me. But he didn't. If only, he pulled the freaking dagger out and ran it down my chin, throat and to the valley between my breasts. He stopped when he reached the lacy neckline of my silk and nude nightdress.