60

Do remember that this book is dark romance erotica.

Carla

He slid one of his hands under my nightdress. As his fingers moved to touch my skin, it ignited all of the fire that I had subdued within me.

That was it.

Against my better judgment, I moved my tongue against his, moaning. He paused for a fraction of a second trying to pull back but I didn't let him as I threaded my fingers through his hair pulling him closer and moving my lips against his and trying to return the kiss with the same fervor that he had kissed me a few seconds ago with.

This was the first time I was kissing him back. And I didn't mind that I broke my vow to myself. All I cared about was kissing him. For months I held myself back but not anymore. I finally kissed him back.

My eyes rolled back as he began kissing me, swirling his tongue around mine. I tried dominating the kiss but he didn't let me. Accepting my defeat as he dominated the kiss sliding his palm up to my swell and capturing it his large palm and giving it a light squeeze.

I moaned as he hovered on top of me and hiked my nightdress up till my bosoms, exposing my panties and bra for his sinful eyes.

He parted and I inhaled deeply, gasping for air as I stared at him. His eyes darkened with hunger and lust. But they had something more. Something akin to love.

Without looking away, he reached behind and traced my back, tinglingly before unhooking my bra and pushing it upward.

He stared down at my swells and heat rushed my cheeks and I looked away biting my cheek. He curled his index finger and thumb under my chin and forced me to look at him.

"I wouldn't like it if you avert your gaze from me. There could be consequences." His voice rumbled with desire and almost came out as a low and threatening growl. I gulped looking at the fire burning in his eyes. Desire coursed through my veins as I stared at him. I clenched my thighs together. I could feel my panties dampening at his words.

Unable to breathe properly, I parted my lips slightly when he lowered himself and began leaving open mouth kisses between the valley of my breasts and kept moving lower and lower and stopped once he reached my panties.

My breathing hitched as he kissed my dripping core through the fabric of my panties. Holding onto my things, he parted my legs and stared at my panty-clad core. Even if I wanted to, I didn't avert my gaze. I looked at him, staring at my core lustfully.

I couldn't stop the tingling sensation that spread through my body. He slid one of his hands up to the waistband of my panties and tugged on them and pulled them out all at once and threw them away somewhere in the room.

I pulled my lower lip between my teeth as I watched him lower his lips down to my vertical folds. I moaned fairly and breathed out shakily as he licked my folds from bottom to top. I squirmed as his hot tongue moved against my sensitive area.

I heard him grow as he gripped my thighs harshly enough to leave marks and pushed them apart further. He parted my folds with his tongue and attached his lips to my swollen nub as he began sucking on it.

I shivered and fisted my hands and closed my eyes partially as he sucked on my clit and occasionally flicked his tongue on it sending me over the edge.

His hot breath fanned my face and my body burned with hotness. I could feel the familiar sensation of my orgasm building, except for this time, the intensity was too much. I arched my back and moved my hips closer to his mouth desperately fighting for my release.

With each suck and swirl of his tongue around my nub, I was feeling my orgasm getting close and closer to its release.

Just when I was about to come, heard his low and threatening growl, "Don't you dare!" I squirmed in defeat and my body burned due to lack of release. He grazed his sharp teeth on my sensitive numb and bit on it.