18

"Carla, you left this!" Kiara screamed as she came closer to the door. Aeden scowled at Kiara's tone. It was really loud.

She ran and held out the bag. Her dress, she had left that in the uber and Kia had managed to pick it up.

Aeden looked at her like she had grown two horns. No one could have blamed him because she was leaning her back against his door frame and she just looked wasted. Kia had managed to have had more drinks than Carla did. Since it was complimentary, she took the opportunity to load herself with champagne.

"Who are you?" He asked with an unknown expression.

"You know Carla, I was right when I said he can't keep you satisfied in bed." She chuckled. "He can't even remember me, let alone remembering to make love to you," Kiara laughed out loud and so did the drunk Carla.

It drove him mad looking at both of them but he just gritted his teeth and fisted his hand to control his anger.

"Come on, let's get you up," He said and pulled her by the arm towards the stairwell.

"Nooo. My dress," Carla slurred looking at Kiara, who stood still holding the bag that had her dress. She pried his hand off and walked to her and took the dress and hugged her. Kiara hugged her back and both of them stood like that for a minute or two.

Aeden walked up to Carla and pulled her with him. But something hit him, "How are you going home?" He asked the drunk Kiara.

"My man's here," she giggled.

"Okay, now go back to your man and I'll take my woman. Enough for today, bye." He gritted as he pulled Carla up the stairs.

"Close the door on your way out," he said loudly and wrapped his arm around Carla's waist while pulling her up.

He walked to her room and released her as he paced around the room. He frustratingly pulled on his hair. She was really drunk. She couldn't even stand properly.

He moved to her and pulled the bag from her hands. He opened it and took a look at the dress inside.

"Is this what you'll be wearing?" He asked and she just grinned.

"And shoes?" She pointed to her closet. He bent down to have a look at what shoes will suit the dress. She as if on a cue stumbled closer to him and fell on his shoulder.

"Would stay still for a minute," He said angrily while trying to hold her in place.

"Someone's not in a good mood," she frowned looking away. Her Sarcasm got to him.

"Yes. Yes, I'm not. I would have been in a good mood if you hadn't come home drunk!" He yelled as he got up. She looked at him and stumbled back.

He glanced at her and closed his eyes. He wanted to break something out of frustration but kept himself under control. He had to get her to change. Not going wasn't an option because his mom was going to be there, and one thing he knows for sure is that she absolutely adores Carla and she would have let everyone know about Carla and got everyone all excited.

"What am I going to do?" He said and threaded his fingers through his hair and pulled on them. He stared at Carla, who had crouched down and was looking at him with her doe-like eyes.

"Get up," He pulled her up to her feet by her arms. She was all over the place.

He pulled her closer by her waist and held her closer to him. He slowly lifted her top up, contemplating if he was doing the right thing.

He shook his head and decide it was for the best because he had to get her dressed and dolled up.

He rested her head on his shoulder and used both of his hands to pull her t-shirt up. As his knuckles brushed against her soft skin, a soft moan escaped her lips.