Special chapter for you guys...😁

___________________________________________

Jeon Jungkook's POV

It was a peaceful Saturday morning with the beautiful woman lying by my side until my phone decided to blow up noisily in our bedroom. I was hugging my dear wife who was sleeping soundly beside me before she opened her eyes slightly as I pecked her forehead. She smiled as she closed her eyes again but that cute little smile disappeared once my alarm went off.

"Jungkook, I told you to change it!", she kicked my legs as she turned around.

With her back facing me, I quickly turned off the alarm with a curse under my breath.

"This is all Jimin hyung's fault.", I said as Jimin was the one changed the alarm two days ago.

He pulled that prank on me while I left for the toilet when we met at lunch. I forgot to change it and Chaeyoung really disliked it. Remind me to pull a greater prank to Jimin later.

"Hey, babe. I'm sorry..", I snuggled closer to Chaeyoung again and hugged her from behind.

"Change the alarm...and why does it went off so early? It's weekend, honey..", she might be scolding me but I still smiled as she called me 'honey'. I knew she was not too mad at me, just slightly.

"Sorry...Jimin hyung must've set it at the same time every day. I'll make sure he gets the same reaction from his wife. He's really asking for it for making you got mad at me early in the morning.", I stroked her cheek as I put my chin on her shoulder.

She took my hand and put it on her waist making me hug her again. She did not say anything else and I could see her eyes closed. She wanted to sleep a little more, that's how she is on the weekend.

Ever since our nanny took a leave to take care of her mother, Chaeyoung has been busy with our children and managing the bakery. The only time she got to rest was on the weekend and I promised to not let her do anything on her rest day. I told her I got everything under control.

"Honey?", she suddenly spoke.

"Hmm?"

"Sorry for scolding you. It's the monthly visitor and without the nanny, my emotion is a bit off with everything.", she said apologetically.

I smiled, "It's okay. I understand."

"I even scolded Jackson and Yeji at the bakery. I feel bad towards them.", she continued.

"It's okay. I'm sure they understand you too. You rarely get mad, Chaeyoung.", I assured her.

"But I-"

"Eomma!!", Chaewon's voice suddenly interrupted them. "Eomma, look at what Youngie did to Dae and Woo.", her multiple knocks on the door made Chaeyoung's face hardened.

I covered her mouth from shouting anything and told her, "I got it. You don't go anywhere."

I got off of the bed and smiled at her, "I'll be back in five and don't you worry about the kids. Go back to sleep, babe."

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I really felt like cursing myself for getting angry at petty things people do right now. If only I can control my emotion better, I am sure that I will not scold my husband in this early morning. When will our nanny comes back to work?