41: He's Ready

Forgetting you
Is such a hard thing
It's me turning around and crying
My sad dream
Someday I hope I can love you all I want

Park Chaeyoung's POV

Few days has gone since I last saw Jungkook sending my sister home and I honestly quite jealous seeing them together. Plus, last night I heard my sister mumbling in her sleep saying that she wants to marry Jungkook. She was saying something like asking me if she can marry him in her sleep.

I was shocked to hear that but I hope it was just one of her unconscious thoughts saying that. I cannot imagine if she really wants to marry him. Truthfully it hurts me to just think of it. I cannot even focus at my work today because of my overthinking brain.

"Chaeyoung, did you hear me?", Lisa said as she patted my shoulder.

"Yeah, Lisa. What is it?", I asked as I clearly did not hear if she had said something to me.

"I said Jungkook is outside. He's alone. Just telling if you want to go and see him.", she said with a smile before going to prepare the vanilla cake that she just baked.

I smiled back before I walked outside to see Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

The day I waited for finally came. I checked the small red box in my jacket's pocket for the last time. Everything seems perfect now. All I am waiting now is just Nayeon to come here. She said this is where we first met again after she came back from Tokyo. She admitted that she used to stay in Tokyo for a few years before coming back here. But, she still loves me like 9 year ago. So, I know my decision right now is the right decision. I will do it today no matter what.

"Hi, Jungkook.", a sweet lady voice greeted me as I turned to see the person standing next to my table.

"Oh..hey, Chaeyoung.", I greeted her back with a smile formed on my face.

"You look better now.", she said to me with a smile too.

I nodded, "Yeah..your sister take care of me well. That's why I'm all better now. Just my forehead, still need a band aid on it."

I told her as I pointed to where my forehead has a band aid put on it. She looked at me without saying anything making me curious if she has something to say.

"Umm...Chaeyoung, do you have anything to say to me? Are you alright?", I asked her as I waved my hand in front of her face.

She blinked a few times before she shook her head.

"Are you...here waiting for someone? Or you just came to eat a cake here, Jungkook?", she asked.

I nodded to the question. "I'm actually waiting for your sister. She'll be off from work and come here later. I have a surprise for her.", I told Chaeyoung with a smile before I heard Nayeon's voice coming from the entrance. "Oh, there she is.", I said as I stood up and Chaeyoung left to do her work.

I smiled widely seeing her walking towards me before I gave her a peck on her right cheek.

"You came early.", I said as we sat down on our chairs.

"You told me you have a surprise. So, I got off from work earlier than usual.", Nayeon replied as she looked at Chaeyoung coming back to us with the menu card in her hand.

"Hi, unnie. What do you want to have?", she asked Nayeon as she handed Nayeon the menu card.

Nayeon took it and looked at the list before making her order to Chaeyoung.