13: His Heart Changes

We walk, we laugh, we spend our time walking by the ocean side
Our hands are gently intertwined
A feeling I just can't describe
All this time we spent alone, thinking we could not belong to something so damn beautiful
So damn beautiful

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The weekend is just another busy time at the bakery as the customers that come are double than on weekdays. I barely had a time to rest and even had to stop eating my lunch halfway when a group of lady customers came at 2 PM. It was quite a mess for a while because 12 of the ladies in that group were arguing about which cake is the best and such.

Even though it was tiring to serve too many customers at one time, I was glad too since we managed to double up the sales for the week. I smiled as I was thinking about it.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you can go home. Yeji, Somi and I can take care of the bakery.", Lisa said making me to look at my watch.

"Okay, then. I'll make a move first. See you tomorrow, Lisa.", I said as I got myself ready to go home.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I felt like throwing my phone away when I accidentally saw her face in a throwback photo posted by Jimin hyung. I cursed him for posting that old photo in his Instagram account. He really can make me get much more moody than I already am.

Because of that, I took myself for a drive before I decided to go for a walk along the Han River at night. It was quite breezy there even though I have worn three layers of clothes to keep myself warm. I hoped to clear my mind from thinking about the negative things as I walk along the riverside.

It has been quite a while for me to come to the river and just walk around there. Then, I remembered a convenience store somewhere around there that is taken care by an old lady who was very friendly with me. The thought of her made me want to see her and maybe buy something from the store too.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was waiting for the old lady to scan everything that I bought before I heard somewhat a familiar voice beside me.

"Annyeong, ahjumma. Long time no see.", that voice said making me turned to look at the person.

"Jungkook?", I said slowly which was enough for him and the old lady to hear. "Oh, young miss. You know this handsome lad?", the old lady asked making my eyes went wide at the sudden question.

"Hey. Hi, Chaeyoung. Oh, ahjumma. Scan my ramyeon too. I'll pay for all of it.", I heard him and I quickly said no. I wanted to take the ramyeon from the old lady's hand but Jungkook's hand touched mine stopping me. "I'll pay. Don't worry.", he said as if assuring me that it was fine for him to pay for what I bought.

I stayed silent with a frown on my forehead not understanding what he was doing. After everything is scanned and put into the paper bag, I quickly took it quietly before I heard something that was quite shocking from the old lady.

"It's good to see you happy with your girlfriend, young man.", she said making me slowly shaking my head. But, that was not the most shocking part yet.

"I'm with my girlfriend after all. Of course I'm happy. By the way, you look nice just like the last time I saw you, ahjumma.", that was the most shocking part of their little chit chat. I felt so annoyed with Jungkook for lying about us to the old lady.