27: Her Sweet Surrender

You wrapped me in a white flag in my darkest hours
So tell me will you stay now?
'Cause I feel like I'm saved now
You got me in a free fall, you're my sweet surrender

Park Chaeyoung's POV

"Thank you, my angel.", his voice startled me as my eyes opened wide hearing it.

I looked at the ceiling for a good minute before I took my phone from the table beside my bed. I saw the time shows 5:05 AM in the morning. Ugh, still so early to wake up on a Wednesday.

"Why he appeared in my sleep again?", I mumbled to myself. Yes, again. He came in my sleep yesterday too and said the same thing waking me up from my sleep.

Am I going to be haunted with his voice every day? I really should not have done what I did two days ago. Agreed to stay at his house to keep him company was a wrong decision.

❤❤❤

Flashback...

After I agreed to stay with Jungkook that day, I asked him what he wanted to do that he needed someone to keep him company for. When he said he wanted to watch a movie, I told him that he can watch it alone while I go to wash up for a while. Before I could leave him at the living room, he grabbed my hand by the wrist stopping me from going away.

"What else, Jungkook?", I asked him with a sigh. I really felt uncomfortable with myself already. Not taking a shower for a day made my skin felt sticky even with a slight touch from him.

"I just want to tell you the new toothbrush is in the top black drawer beside the mirror in my room. And for clothes, you can find in the wardrobe.", he told me as I slowly pulled my hand from him.

I nodded and told him to finish his breakfast again before leaving him.

Half an hour later, I came back to the living room in his black sweatshirt and pants seeing him watching the TV with bored face. I grabbed the empty bowl of oatmeal in his hand making him a bit surprised to see me. I put the bowl in the tray and asked him if he was bored with the show he is watching.

"Nothing is entertaining now.", he responded weakly making me to look at him if he is alright.

"You said you wanted to watch a movie. Why don't you put on a movie?", I asked him.

He nodded, "I wait for you so we can watch together."

"Oh, right. Okay, I'll wash these and come back here to watch a movie with you. Give me five minutes.", I said as I walked to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

We ended up watching two Disney movies till late evening while having snacks at the living room. I did not know he enjoyed Disney movies till today. I thought he was just being a good guest when he stayed to watch Frozen 2 at my house before this.

As the movie ended, Jungkook's stomach grumbled making me laughed loudly at him. His face was red as he covered it with the cushion pillow on the sofa. I apologized for laughing before my own stomach made the same sound like his.

"Let's order for dinner, shall we?", he offered as he ready with his phone to order for food.

I did not say no since he said he did not want me to cook. Even though I told him I will see what I can do, he insisted to order in only because he did not want to burden me. Plus, he needed me to just keep him company and not to cook for him.