3: He's the Heart Stealer

Let's make a door in your heart
If you open that door and go inside,
This place will be waiting for you
It's okay to believe, it'll comfort you,
this magic shop

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was a bit shocked when Jackson said a customer wanted to meet me so I asked him if there is anything going on out front. He said nothing and told me to go see the special customer by myself. It made me frowned at him as I opened the door to see who it is.

However, I regret it when I see who the person waiting at the counter. I closed the door back making Jackson hit his head on it.

"Ow, Chaeyoung! Why??", he asked.

I looked at him and said sorry as I rubbed his head, "I'm sorry but Jackson, did...the customer said why he wanted to see me?"

Jackson looked at me weirdly before slowing down his voice like how I just did.

"He didn't say but do you know who he is?", he said to me.

"I know. I mean I just knew him yesterday.", I said as I kept my hand on the doorknob.

"Oh, who is he? Does he likes you? That's why he came looking for you today.", Jackson said.

"What? No!! His name is Jeon Jungkook. He's Mrs Lee's son, Jackson.", I told him.

He looked surprised to know and raised his hand to signal me to stop. Then, he took his phone out and did something with it.

"Is this him? No wonder his face looked familiar when I see it just now.", he said as he showed me Jungkook's IG account. I nodded and asked if he followed Jungkook on it.

"It's not wrong, right? I mean he's famous so why not?", he said as he put back his phone in the pocket.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and a voice saying, "Hello, anybody in there?".

That voice made me froze as I looked at Jackson who was about to speak. But, I covered his mouth and told him to shut himself up.

"Uhm, is Ms Park Chaeyoung inside? I need to see her.", Jackson tried to take my hand away from him making me struggled.

He managed to get himself away from me and whispered as he asked why I acted that way.

"I...", what I wanted to say remained unsaid when the doorknob is turned from the other side.

"Oh, hi Mr Jeon. I was about to go outside so...", I changed my words when I saw him and I walked out of there admitting defeat.

I do not want to see him again. Especially not after what happened yesterday. But, he is here to see me. Why does he wants to see me? Oh, I just hope it is not about yesterday. I admit I hit him but I did not spill anything on him, right? I am sure I did not do such thing.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I smiled as I see her walking out to the front before she turned around to me.

"Uh...so...my colleague said you want to see me. Why? Is there any problem, Mr Jeon?", she asked as we looked at each other.

I smiled as a response before taking a seat at the nearest empty table. There are not many customers at that time, only two other tables were occupied.

"Your colleague? That...cashier guy?", I asked, ignoring her question as she stood beside the table.

"Yes, he's my colleague here. Jackson.", she replied.