52: Find Her

Some time, no matter where you are, I’ll definitely find you
I’ll definitely hug you the way just like you had wished for
Wait for me, I’ll find you
Like a miracle, I’ll find you
Will you let me live in a dream that is you forever?

Jeon Jungkook's POV

The surrounding was quiet as I waited in front of the Emergency Room (ER) with my friends, Jimin, Taehyung and Seokjin. They saw my car at the accident scene and watched me having a headache before Jimin told me to shift to the passenger seat so he could drive us here. While we were waiting for other people to arrive, I asked them to tell me everything they know about me and Chaeyoung even though they had done it before.

Almost everything they told me was the same thing I heard from them and I still could not remember a thing they said to me. They thought I regained my memory when I got headache while holding my old phone. I was thinking the same but all I got was just a flash of the accident only. The same flash of me getting a message from Namjoon about Nayeon and a truck hit my car after that. That was the only thing that popped up from my lost memories.

I shook my head when Seokjin asked if I remember anything other than the accident. I sighed as I rubbed my face before I heard some noises from the elevator in the right side of the ER. I saw Namjoon, Lisa and Bambam walking in a fast pace towards us.

I stood up with the others seeing the three who just arrived. But before I could speak any word to them, Lisa approached me and slapped my right cheek real hard. I was stunned with her sudden action but I remained quiet as Bambam and Namjoon held Lisa from getting any more violent with me.

"Why are you here?! Want to hurt Chaeng again?!", her questions made me frowned.

"Lisa, stop it.", Bambam told her.

"He married her sister and dared to be here? Where's Chaeyoung's parents? Where's her unnie?", Lisa said as she looked around with tears in her eyes.

Now, I got it. She thought I married Nayeon already.

"Lisa, he didn't marry her. He left her at the altar when her ex came. Their parents will be here soon.", Namjoon said to her.

I can see Lisa stopped moving for a moment and the two guys that hold her let her hands go. She turned to the ER and looked through the small window at the door while sobbing quietly. Something made me feel guilty seeing her like that even though I did not do anything wrong.

"Lisa, I'm sorry...", I said even though I did not know if it was something right to say to her.

"What are you sorry for, huh? Do you know why this happened? It's because of you! I'm sure you're the reason she ended up here. She went to that wedding and got hurt to see you with someone else. That's why she's here!", Lisa said as she pointed to the door with tears all over her face. "Now I don't care if you remember her or not, I don't care if you married her unnie or not, I want you to leave. Just...leave! I don't want to see you here! As long as Chaeyoung doesn't wake up, don't you come here!", she raised her voice even more until a nurse from the ER had to come out to us.

"I'm sorry. We're in the middle of an operation. Please keep your voices down if you don't want me to call the security here.", she said while putting her forefinger to her lips signalling us to be quiet.

All of them said sorry except me and Lisa. She was still angry with me while I was speechless with her throwing the fault on me. Even though I could not remember who Chaeyoung is to me, Lisa's last words made my heart aching and guilt came into me.

I nodded before I turned to the door of the ER.

"Leave, Jeon Jungkook.", Lisa said before Bambam told her to keep quiet.

I took a step back before staring to walk to the elevator.

"Kook, where are you going?", Seokjin asked me.

I turned to him and gave a faint smile, "I'll be going somewhere but not far from here. Call me if she's awake, hyung."

Seokjin reluctantly nodded before he eyed Lisa.

"Okay, I'll call you later.", he said to me before I continued to walk to the elevator leaving the hospital.

❤❤❤

I stared at the phone for a long time trying to figure out what was the passcode to unlock it. I tried everything but the screen kept telling me it was incorrect. I was about to give up as I stayed in my car that I parked under the tree before the phone I currently used rang.

Seokjin's name is shown on the screen as I took it out from my pocket.

"Hyung..", I said as I answered it.

"Jungkook, where are you? Chaeyoung's out of ER.", Seokjin told me making me feel a bit relieved to hear the news about Chaeyoung.

"Oh..how is she? Is she awake?", I asked him.

Seokjin let out a sigh. "She hasn't wake up yet but she will be moved to a room later. I'll text you the room number, okay? You coming here, right?", he said to me on the other end.

I thought about going there for a while before Lisa's words rang into my head again.

"As long as Chaeyoung doesn't wake up, don't you come here!"

I shook my head before replying to him, "Maybe later when she's awake. Anyway, hyung..by any chance...do you know the passcode to my phone?"

I heard him making a sound while thinking. "Isn't it your birth date?", he asked me back.

"I tried it but it's incorrect.", I replied with a sigh.

Honestly, I wanted to know what was stored in my old phone. But, it seemed like it will not be easy for me to dig into it. Who could help me with this?

"Why don't you ask Namjoon? I think he knows because he's the one that fixed it. I'll ask him and tell him to text you, is that okay?", Seokjin suggested.

"Okay, hyung. I'll wait.", I told him before we ended the call.

While waiting for the message from Namjoon, I recalled the moments I saw Chaeyoung from the first time I saw her when she visited me at the hospital until the last time I saw her when she was working at Euphoria.

A smile crept across my face remembering the time she was sleeping in my arms peacefully. It was kind of cute to remember it back because she was actively fighting to be freed from Jaehyun. But then, she was quiet and fell asleep in my arms. Maybe she really is my girlfriend, I just need to remember her again.

A minute later, my phone made a sound so I quickly tapped the notification to read the message I just received.

🗨 Namjoon hyung: Your old phone passcode is 021197, Jungkook.

My forehead furrowed at the six numbers I saw. 021197, what number is this? As if the question was asked loudly, Namjoon sent me another message.

🗨 Namjoon hyung: That's Chaeyoung's birth date in case you're wondering.

"Oh...", that was the only thing I could say before I took my old phone and entered the six numbers in to unlock it.

My eyes did not blink when it finally unlocked.

"Finally.", I said as I smiled looking at the wallpaper which had a figure that is smiling under a lamp post.

I looked closely and realized that it was her. Beautifully standing in front of the lamp post in her black cape dress and black heels. Her smile was beautiful.

I can feel that she is really someone I love but I still have not regain my memories of her. So, this is what I have to do now. Find her in my lost memories.

❤❤❤

Let's be happy again. 😊

🤗🤗