2: She's the Heartbreaker

You claim it's not in the cards
Fate is pulling you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny?

Jeon Jungkook's POV

After meeting my mom at the bakery, I went back to the office just to be stared at by Jieun who pointed on her watch.

"I know I'm late. Sorry, Jieun-ssi. I was with my mom.", I said as I stopped in front of my room's door.

"You should have told me sooner. Your girl is waiting inside there.", Jieun said as she stood up from her chair.

I looked at her sharply and asked who since she knew all of the girls that are chasing after me. Well, she is my secretary so she knows almost everything about me. Everything includes the girls that come looking for me at the office, my workplace.

"I guess her name is Sana. She's been waiting for almost an hour in there, Kook.", she said as she slowed down her voice in the end.

"Oh, really? What is she doing in there? Why did you let her in?", I asked her back while keeping my voice down too.

Jieun narrowed her eyes before asking why I looked unhappy knowing Sana is in my office.

"It's not that...I just...I don't want to see anyone now, Jieun-ssi.", I said to her who walked slowly to the pantry.

I followed beside her and asked a favour, "Jieun-ssi, can you...help me? Just this once.", I said as I raised my forefinger pleading to her.

However, she ignored me as she kept her eyes focused on making a drink. I knew she purposely ignored me so I need to change my game.

"Jieun noona, pleaseeee. Just help me tell her I won't come back to the office. Please, noona.", I begged as I called her like that.

I knew she will be annoyed but she also will be much softer and easier to talk to when I call her that way. I saw her stopped what she was doing and she turned to look at me. So, I blinked several times which can be cute or more to annoying just to make her agree.

"Fine, but where are you going? She would be asking.", at last Jieun said like that to me.

"Just say anywhere but...not Jimin hyung's cafe.", I said before I thanked her and walked out of the pantry.

I am lucky to have Jieun as my secretary. She might be older than I am but she is really good at her work and sometimes she treats me like a brother. That's why I dare to call her 'noona' when I needed help. And yes, I have done it many times especially at times like this. Getting away from the girls that are crazy over me, she will be there to help me with it.

❤❤❤

5.30 p.m.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I went to the Park's Mochi Cafe as per mom's request right after I heard her voice on the phone. I could not wait to see her after she was hospitalized two days ago because she fell in the toilet at our house. When I got a phone call from dad, I know it must be something about mom. I did not get to talk to her since she always sleep when I come to visit.

Only now I finally heard her voice on the phone so I really want to see her quickly. Luckily Mrs Lee was at the bakery and she allowed me to go home earlier than usual. So, I went to the cafe first since mom asked me to buy her a latte and some rice cakes from there.

I did not care about anything else and just went straight to the counter choosing three types of rice cakes for mom and dad. Then, I ordered two lattes and one espresso before taking a seat near the counter. While waiting, I chatted with dad on Kakaotalk as I told him I am at the cafe buying what mom wanted.