33: His Rose

I'm in front of you
I'm right here
Tell me with your lips
Say yes, say yes

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I stayed frozen after Chaeyoung asked me that question. "What are we?"

I honestly was a bit shocked to hear that question from her. I thought she was not in a good mood to talk about this thing yet. "What do you want us to be?", I asked her back and she sighed at me.

"Can you not reply me with a question back? Answer mine first, Jungkook.", she told me.

I smiled at how easy she got annoyed with me. "Honestly I don't know...until I get some clarification from you.", I said as I tried to hold the pain in my head. This dizziness I am feeling right now really bothered me.

"What...clarification?", she asked.

"Can I ask you something?", I began.

She nodded.

"Did you feel something when we kissed?", I started and she already looked pissed with it.

"What?"

"Just say yes or no. Don't say anything else like what kind of question is this or whatever. I just want to hear a yes or a no from you, Chaeyoung.", I cut her off as I held tight on the handle of my luggage beside me.

She blinked few times before she answered, "Yes."

Her eyes seemed to waver from meeting my eyes.

"Did I make your heart raced or beating rapidly?", I asked my second question to her.

"Y..yes.", she answered while looking down to the ground.

"Did you mean what you said that night? About your kiss and confession were just mistakes.", that was the last question I asked.

She did not reply it instantly. "You mean it, did you?", I repeated hoping that she will answer that crucial question to me. But, she stayed silent. People say when you are silent, it means yes.

"You have the answer already, Chaeyoung. We're nothing. What happened between us were..."

The words I was going to say vanished when my lips touched something sweet. Her lips. On mine. It crashed mine softly until I forgot my dizziness. I was stunned by her sudden act that happened briefly but had an effect on me for sure.

"Best mistake I ever made in my life...that's you.", she said after the sudden kiss.

I cannot help but to smile at her revelation. Best mistake she ever made in her life, huh? "I thought I'm the worst..", I joked with her only to earn a blow on my shoulder.

"That's not funny!", she said as she looked away with her red cheeks. I chuckled at how red she looked right now. "Seriously...what are we?", she asked with her face still looking down to the hard ground.

"Look up to me first. Can you?", I asked as I held her wrist. Slowly, she moved her head up until we faced each other again. I held her hand and put it to where my heart is. "You feel it?", I asked her and her eyes widened a little as she nodded to me. "I might be feeling unwell now but I know my heart feels so good. Crazy good. Because of you.", I said as I poked her nose a little making it scrunched up with my touch.

She smiled as she pulled her hand away from me. "So, we are...", she paused there hoping that I will finish her sentence.

"We are together, we are an item, I'm not sure how to say it. What do you call it...lovers?", I playfully said to her.