1: He's the Heartbreaker

I'm your light, I'm your light
Always shine into your heart
I'm your light, I'm your light
No matter how far apart we are
Your light shines on me

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I came to the bakery after I received almost hundreds of notifications from my mom today. To be exact; 47 missed calls where 15 of them were video calls, 40 Kakaotalk messages and another 8 from Line. All of that from my one and only...Eomma.

Once I got there, I walked straight to the cashier counter even though there was a customer going to make a payment there.

"Uh, excuse me, ma'am. Do you know where my eomma is right now?", I asked the one behind the cashier counter even though I did not see her face clearly.

But, she looked like she was so busy even though there was only one customer there is paying at that time.

"Um, hello. Do you hear me, ma'am?", I asked again as I waved my hand trying to get her attention on me for a while.

"Wait a minute, sir.", that was all she said which made me shook my head at her action.

"Here's your change. Thank you and come again next time.", I heard she said while I take a look at my phone.

"Yes, sir. How can I help you?", she asked while I texted my mom telling I have already come to the bakery.

"Do you know where's the bakery's owner a.k.a your big boss, ma'am?", I asked without looking at the staff of my mom's bakery.

"Oh...she...is at the back. I'll call her out for you.", I heard she said before I nodded quietly.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was a bit struggling today as two of our staffs did not come to work. We were left with only me, the manager who also bake, Yeji (the ambitious intern), and Lisa (my best friend who is also my assistant in the kitchen) to take care of the bakery for the day. Jackson (the loudmouth front assistant) and Somi (another aspiring assistant of mine) could not come due to personal reasons.

While I was busy with a customer who wanted to make a payment, I heard a voice calling me 'ma'am' which made me feel a bit angry. Did I look that old to you, mister? But I chose to ignore for a while as I assumed he can wait. When he called me again, I literally rolled my eyes as I gave the customer his change. Then, I asked how I could help to the person that kept calling me earlier.

"Do you know where's the bakery's owner a.k.a your big boss, ma'am?", I heard him asked and looked at his face which was slightly blocked by the glass display chiller beside the counter.

I looked at his face and recognised it which made me automatically put on my white mask covering my mouth.

"Oh...she...is at the back. I'll call her out for you.", I said before quickly walked away from there to go to the kitchen area.

❤❤❤

Half an hour later...

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I really did not want to go out for the moment but then, Yeji told me that Mrs Lee wanted to see me outside. I asked if there is any customer outside and she said there are Mrs Lee and her son only before going to wash the dishes she cleaned up earlier. I sighed as I heard it and thought of why Mrs Lee wanted to see me when she is with her son, Jeon Jungkook. Yes, I know who he is but I did not know he is Mrs Lee's son.