26: His Angel

You have the same
Sad face as me
Won't you stay with me, come to me
Your lips don't agree but your eyes
Tell me you want me
Won't you stay with me, come to me

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"You guys told us you two are just friends so now please just answer this one because I'm curious, have you two found your right one?", the brunette lady sitting opposite us asked before she counted from one to three for us to answer at the same time.

"Yes!", I nodded.

"No!", Chaeyoung loudly answered.

I turned to see her as the others asking us to take a drink for not saying the same thing. I saw Chaeyoung going to take the mineral water but I quickly snatched it away from her. Then, I took the cup filled with soju in front of me and drank it.

When I asked for another one to drink, Chaeyoung called my name.

"It's okay. I'll drink for the both of us. It's my fault, not you.", I said before I emptied the cup for the second time.

That was the question that made me want to get drunk during the game. I was expecting Chaeyoung to say 'yes' with me for that question. She answered with a 'no'. I won't lie, I was upset with it.

❤❤❤

I heard a voice beside me as I was shifting myself to the left side. I did not want to open my eyes yet even though I already woke up. I still felt groggy and tired, to be honest.

"Umm...oh, Lisa. Oh my gosh, what time is it? No..", I heard that voice was speaking to herself or maybe to someone. Wait! That voice...

I slowly opened my right eye and peeked on the person beside me. Then, I realized that I was in a car. In MY car, not on my bed. And beside me at my seat, there is Chaeyoung with her messy hair looked like she just woke up too.

When she turned to see me, I closed my eyes and pretended to still be sleeping quietly.

"Lisa, I think I will be coming to the bakery a bit late today. I'll inform Mrs Lee about it, okay?", Chaeyoung said to the phone. After she bid goodbye to Lisa, she called for my name. Man...did she saw that my eyes were opened?

"Yah, Jungkook. I know you're awake. Hey...", she said as she patted my shoulder a few times. "Jungkook? Wake up, please.", she continued to wake me up as I shifted my head to the other side. "Yah, Jungkook!", she gave me a hard blow on my shoulder as she said this.

I was shocked and uttered a painful hiss as my eyes shot open to look at her.

"Stop it. You're hurting me.", I half shouted to her as I grabbed her hand in reflex.

Then, she pulled her hand away and stared at me while crossing her arms.

"You will keep on pretending to sleep if I didn't do that to you.", I looked away from her when she said that.

"I was sleeping. Not pretending to sleep.", I said as I rubbed my shoulder to ease the pain she gave me just now.

"You were snoring when you slept and then, it just got silent in a sudden? Plus, I caught your eyes were opened just now.", she replied as she checked herself through the sun visor mirror and tidied her hair in place. "Now that you're awake, you can walk to get to your house alone, right? I have to go. I'm late for work.", she said as she was busy fixing her makeup.