24: He's the Heart Healer?

So baby if you say you want me to stay
Stay for the night
I'll change my mind

Jeon Jungkook's POV

After we cleaned up all the mess in Chaeyoung's room, we had our early dinner with Jisoo noona and Jennie noona at Chaeyoung's house. The two best friends of Chaeyoung are very nice to her. They knew she just had a bad day and they decided to buy any food for her to have since they know how big foodie she is.

Even after we finished our foods, they volunteered to clean up the table and told us to go to the living room. I wanted to help them but they refused before Jisoo noona whispered something to me. She told me that this is my chance to win Chaeyoung's heart.

I slowly nodded to her who was smiling at me but I did not think this is the right time. I mean...she just had a bad breakup today. I cannot go in front of Chaeyoung and say that I can be a better replacement. Although I feel I am better than him.

When I sat down next to Chaeyoung at the sofa, I looked at her face as she was changing the channels of the TV. Moments later, she turned to me and I looked away in embarrassment. How long was I looking at her just now?

"You okay, Jungkook?", she asked me.

I nodded quickly but I did not turn to her. My face might be red or something.

"You looked at me like you have something to say.", she said as she turned sideways and looking at me with curiosity. "What is it, Jungkook? I know there's something in your mind.", she asked again, still not giving up to get me talking.

Mentally telling myself to stay calm, I turned to see her and quickly took a tissue from the coffee table. "You got sauce stain on your lips.", I said before I quickly wiped the corner of her lips with the tissue. Then, I crumpled the tissue and went to the kitchen back to throw the tissue away.

"Jungkook, why are you here again?", Jisoo noona asked me in a low voice. She seemed to hate seeing me there.

"I...just wanted to throw the dirty tissue.", I said as I pointed to the dustbin.

"Go back in front and accompany Chaeng. We'll be there in a few minutes.", she replied as she pointed to the entrance of the kitchen.

I nodded quietly feeling a bit intimidated by her. Then, I went back to the living room and took a pillow to my chest. Chaeyoung looked at me with a giggle and asked what was wrong with my face.

"Your noona is scary.", I said the truth.

She laughed again. "Who? Jennie?", she asked.

"Nope, Jisoo noona. She hates me, I think.", I replied with a pout.

"Oh, come on. What did she do, huh?", she asked but I couldn't find the right way to answer it. If I say Jisoo noona scold me because I left her just now, what would she think about that? I shook my head deciding not to answer it but she hit my elbow. "Not going to tell me? Well, it's your loss. I couldn't help you to deal with her then.", she said and I stayed quiet.

Not long after that, Jisoo noona and Jennie noona came to the living room all smiling ear to ear. I sensed something bad about them. Just what are they smiling for now?

"Okay, Chaeyoung. We have made a plan.", Jennie noona started talking. Sounds like a bad plan.

"Plan? What plan?", Chaeyoung asked as she looked at the two inquisitively.