25: He's the Right One?

All right
I can make it better
I can hold you tighter
Oh I can make it right

Jeon Jungkook's POV

When I arrived at the bakery, Lisa came to my car first and greeted me a good morning. "Good morning too, Lisa. Where's Chaeyoung?", I asked as I walked out of my car and looked into the bakery for our manager, Park Chaeyoung.

"She's still briefing the part timers. Give her five minutes.", Lisa said to me as we both leaned on the doors of my car.

"Anyway, what's the plan today? I asked Jisoo noona but she didn't want to tell me. You know anything?", I asked her before she shook her head.

She said that she was just like me. Clueless. Jisoo noona and Jennie noona did not want to tell any of us where we are going today. Even Chaeyoung did not know anything about it.

❤❤❤

When I see the familiar road and where we are headed to, I looked at Chaeyoung and the others. Do they still not know where we are going to?

"This way looks like going to Mono.", Bambam spoke out as he saw the sign board on the roadside.

Lisa looked at it too and asked, "Really?! We're going to Mono? Jisoo unnie?"

"We're going to have fun there, guys!", Jisoo shouted from the passenger seat beside Seokjin who is driving the SUV for today's hangout.

I looked back at Chaeyoung who sits beside me and saw her small smile to the revelation of the destination.

"You okay?", I asked her slowly and she realized that I was concerned about it.

She nodded to me before I see who got very excited to go to Mono. Jennie noona. She did not know that Chaeyoung had went there before. I just hoped that Chaeyoung is alright with it though.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

"Finally! We got to come here together!", Jennie unnie shouted as all of us got out of the car. "Chaeyoung, I'll make sure you have the best day ever today! Okay?", she said as she gave me an excited hug. I smiled widely as I nodded to her. "Okay, unnie. We all will have fun, for sure.", I replied as we broke the hug.

Then, Jisoo unnie clapped her hands to tell us the plan she had written down in her phone. Apparently, these two girls are the only ones who know what we are going to do today. So, we all just have to follow the plan that they have made. But, I did not expect that we will go to Mono. The place I have gone with Jaehyun last week.

❤❤❤

I hit Jungkook a few times on his shoulder when we finally made it out of House of Horror. I scolded him for letting me to cry and shout along the way in the house. He knew I disliked the idea to experience horror in there yet he said I had to experience it today. He did not help me to get out like he did last week.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!", I yelled as I hit him before he held my hand tightly.

"But, we did it. See? We're not the last one out.", he said before pointing to Jennie unnie, Kai oppa, Lisa and Bambam. Jisoo unnie and Seokjin oppa aren't here yet.

"But, still...you know I hate that place and you still torture me.", I said as I wiped away my tears.

"I'm sorry but be glad we aren't going to be punished. You look so funny, Chaeyoung.", he said as he pinched my cheek.