7: He's Got to Learn

Why don't you know my heart for you?
Even if you ignore me
Even if you act cold
I can't push you out of my mind

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I was thinking about my plan when my door is knocked from outside. I told the person to come in but I still hear knocking instead making me have to shout, "Just come in, Lee Jieun-ssi!". But, again. Another knock is what I got in return so I got up from my seat and went to the door to stop her from playing around with me.

"Jieun-ssi, I..."

"My little brother!!", I heard and felt a big arms hugging me tightly.

I hugged back when I realized who it was with the broad shoulders that dared to hug me that tight.

"Jin hyung!! What are you doing here?! When did you come back?", I asked him who continued his master's degree in Australia 2 years ago.

"I just got here!! Like...a day ago I'm already here, Kook.", he answered with a big smile on his face.

"Whoa...I forgot it's been 2 years already and you're back.", I replied as I opened the door to my office letting him get in.

Then, we both sat face to face at the lounging area in my office starting to ask each other's wellbeing.

After the small talks, we had a lunch at Jimin's cafe since Seokjin hyung wanted to surprise him there. However, he was disappointed when Yeonjun, one of Jimin's staffs told us that Jimin had left for some business outside. So, it was just me and him having lunch together on that one round table.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I got a phone call from Jisoo unnie who just got back from Australia asking to meet. So, I dragged Lisa with me during lunch time to meet her at the place I suggested. When we reached there, I saw Jisoo unnie has already waited for us outside of the cafe holding an umbrella with her.

"Jisoo unnie!!", Lisa yelled as we got out of my car.

I shook my head looking at Lisa jumping in happiness as she hugged Jisoo unnie. Then, I gave her a hug too as I said 'welcome back' to her in English.

"Yah, Chaeyoung-ah, Lisa-yah! Why are you guys so slim? Did you girls have a tight diet or what?", that was Jisoo's first question to us as she put both her arms around our waists when we were hugging.

Lisa chuckled at it while I shook my head. "What diet? I'm always hungry, unnie. Let's go eat inside.", I said as I pulled both of their hands to follow me going into Park's Mochi Cafe.

Jisoo unnie asked if the cafe has other foods than rice cakes so I told her what other menu the cafe has since I am a regular customer there.

When I was taking them to sit at a vacant table, Jisoo unnie stopped in a sudden. Then, I saw her patting the shoulder of a man sitting at the table next to us.

"Seokjinnie?", she said as she saw the man's face.

"Jichu, my love! What...are you doing here?", the man asked back at her as he stood up from his chair.

I looked at the man whose face looked familiar but then, my eyes saw someone behind him who looked more familiar to me! Like, I really cannot hide from him since that day, is it? The day I found out he is the son of my big boss, Mrs Lee.