34: Her Ironman

You took this open heart of mine
Fixed me up and made it right
Lost and cold but you love me still
Every space I couldn't fill

Park Chaeyoung's POV

After we had a breakfast together at Jungkook's penthouse, he drove me home but I found out he did not drive to the right road.

"Jungkook, where are we going? This isn't the way to my house.", I told him as I looked at the road outside with curiosity.

"I want to take you somewhere first. I'll drive you home after that. I promise.", he replied as he squeezed my left hand.

I wondered where we are going. The road he was taking looked like it is going to the crowded part of Seoul.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I grabbed my blue denim jacket from the backseat to put on myself as we reached the parking area. Then, I gave Chaeyoung my black cap to wear before we walked out of the car. I have been waiting for this day to come and I did not care if I have to bring her along to this event.

As I opened the door for her, she pouted as if she did not like where we are going to.

"Chaeyoung, what's wrong? Let's go.", I extended my hand to her as I fixed the cap on her head.

"You bring me here at an event like this?", she asked me as if I did something wrong with taking her to the event.

"Uh...yeah. Why? You don't like it? Actually I have been wanting to go to this event and it only last for three days. Today's the last day. I don't want to miss it, Chae.", I told her how keen I am about wanting to go to this event, Comic-Con. "Please come with me, baby..", I tried to persuade her with a big smile on my face.

She looked at the Comic-Con banner at the entrance of the mall for a moment. Then, she nodded and took my hand before she walked out of the car standing next to me.

"I never knew you like comic.", she said as she briefly look at her watch.

"There's a lot more than comic only in there. I'm sure you'll enjoy it too.", I replied as I locked the car and started to walk with her beside me.

❤❤❤

Right after we had our lunch, I quickly brought Chaeyoung to the main stage of Comic-Con where the actors from Iron Man 4 currently having a press conference. With my black mask on my mouth, I told the organizers who I am before they allowed me and Chaeyoung to get a seat at the front row.

This is it. The moment I have been waiting in my life. Seeing the man who portrayed my favourite Marvel character, Iron Man right in front of my eyes. Robert Downey Jr.

"Are you in tears?", I heard Chaeyoung whispered to my left ear.

"What? No, I'm not.", definitely there were tears forming but they will not dare to come out of my eyes. There is no way I am crying just because I finally met my favourite hero. Especially when I am with her beside me.

"Just cry if you want. I've seen you crying before.", she said making me to think when I cried in front of her. "That is different, Chae.", I said as I remembered the night I knew my dad will marry someone else soon.