66: She's His Heartbreaker

I, I knew that you were worth it
I, don't know if I deserve this
You, have given me a purpose
You, yeah, you were always worth it

Jeon Jungkook's POV

The sudden hit I received on my head made me opened my eyes in confusion. I saw a ball laid freely beside me before a boy jumped into my view startling me. He was laughing with someone as he took the ball back in his arms.

"I'm sorry, appa.", that little boy said to me but I thought he was speaking to someone else behind me.

I turned to see who is behind me but I found nobody there.

"Jungkook..", I turned around again and saw Chaeyoung sitting beside me under the big umbrella sheltering us from the sun.

"Ch..Chaeyoung...", I called her name as she put the hat she was wearing on the mat.

"Have you had a good sleep? You should be playing with the twins, Kookie.", she told me as she looked at the kids who are playing in front of us.

There were a few other people at the beach but I could guess who she was talking about. The twins. There was a girl making a sandcastle in front of us along with the boy that was playing with his colourful ball. Who are the twins actually?

"Jungkook, did you hear what I said?", Chaeyoung asked me as she lightly pat my shoulder.

I nodded as I looked at her even though my mind was still in confusion of what is happening.

"You brought us here to have fun but you didn't have fun yourself. I hate you.", she pouted as she told me that.

"Oh, I...I'm sorry. I shouldn't be sleeping. Forgive me, my dear. Please..", I apologized as I went closer to her and slowly gave her a side hug.

I patted her shoulder gently as we watched the kids to make sure that what is happening is real.

"Play with them. Only then, I'll forgive you.", Chaeyoung said as she pinched my elbow. I chuckled at the soft pinch before we stayed silent again while watching the kids together.

"Are they our children?", that question came out of my mouth out of nowhere.

Chaeyoung quickly turned to look at my face and slapped my shoulder. "Yah, what do you mean are they our children? Of course they are!", she scolded me before she turned around making her back facing me.

I rubbed the reddish part of my shoulder that she slapped earlier before I moved to face her again.

"Don't be too angry, Chae. I'm just asking because they don't look like us. They look...too much like you..", I poked her nose before she turned to the other side not looking at me. "Their eyes are really a copy and paste of your eyes, Chae. Their nose...are just squishy as yours. Their lips...remind me of yours, that soft and kissable...", she cut me off as my hand was about to touch her lips.

"We're in public and in front of our kids. Please behave, Jeon.", she warned me as she backed away from me.

"Eomma, Chanwoo oppa destroyed my castle!!", Chaeyoung quickly stood up as she heard our little girl shouting while crying.

I stood up too but I let Chaeyoung to go to the kids first.

"Chanwoo-ya, what eomma told you? Don't play near your sister's castle.", I smiled hearing the way Chaeyoung scolded our kid. Her words might sound like she was angry but her action speaks differently.

Right after those scolding words, she told Chanwoo to play with me before she went to help our little daughter to build her sandcastle again.

"Appa, let's play with me!", Chanwoo ran towards me while throwing his ball to me.