69: Heart Stealer

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fightin' against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Park Chaeyoung's POV

Flashback...

"Park Chaeyoung, will you marry me?", Jungkook asked me while on his knees looking up to me sitting on the same rock we sat a year ago.

He really made me got shy even though there were not many people here at the moment. I could not say anything because I did not expected him to propose to me here. I thought we came here just to stroll around since he loved to walk around this beach when he came to Busan.

"Chaeyoung, will you?", he repeated the question as I stammered to give him an answer.

"Y..yes...Jungkook. Yes, I will.", I answered him as he slowly stood up and put the ring on my ring finger.

I smiled looking at the ring that fit perfectly on my finger. The next thing I knew was he lifted me up and twirled me around a few times before he stopped with a wide smile on his face. He put me down slowly as I pulled my hand and looked at the ring on my finger again.

"Let's go meet your parents.", he whispered to me as he pulled my hand to follow him.

"Let's go like...right now?", I asked in confusion.

He turned to look at me and nodded, "The faster, the better. I've put you to too much trouble before. I want to fix it once and for all."

I kept quiet as I looked at him with ease. Finally, things were going smooth for us. No more chasing each other's heart, no more heartbreaking moments, and no more dramas from a third party or anything. It is just us, dreaming to build a life together.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

The twins showed their grumpy faces when their attempt to wake Chaeyoung up did not worked. I chuckled at their expressions before I tell them to have their shower first while I try to wake Chaeyoung up. They obeyed me and went to their nanny to have a shower first.

When the door is closed again leaving me and Chaeyoung alone in our bedroom, I made my steps to Chaeyoung slowly not wanting to wake her up yet. Only when my face was close enough to hers, I called her name slowly. She hummed in response but she still closed her eyes.

"Chaeyoung...wake up, my dear.", I said but she remained closing her eyes on me.

Instead of waking up and stretching her arms as she always do, she opened her arms wide and hugged me.

"Five minutes, please.", I chuckled at her request as she buried her face into my chest.

"Okay, Chae.", I replied as I kissed her head softly.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I scolded myself for recalling the proposal Jungkook did four years ago last night. Because of that, I had a trouble to sleep and felt tired even when our children tried to wake me up. I felt their little kisses and their pleas for me to wake up but I could not wake up yet. I felt weak.