8: She's Got No Idea

I'm sorry because I'm simple
I don't know well
Tell me about that heart which I can't understand
Tell me kindly, since I can do it fairly
I will send you only my sincerity

Park Chaeyoung's POV

It has been three days since that day I made Jisoo unnie pouted for an hour with me. I still remember how her face changed when Lisa told her about Jungkook. The interested look and the narrowed gaze she gave me at that time were the signs of something bad in her mind. And yes, she was thinking of something going on between me and him.

Today, I saw Jisoo unnie talking out there in front with him. They were sitting at one table and looked happy chatting about whatever it is I did not even know of. Because of that, I did not come out to the front at all and decided to order in for my lunch like I did since two days ago.

I tried to get myself busy at the back so I decided to teach Yeji to decorate the cake she just made. I can say that she is a quick learner and I am happy to have an intern like her there. She really is in love with what she is doing. And she can be said the least to tease me about Jungkook. The others especially Jackson always tease me about him whenever he can.

"Chaeyoung, you should see Jungkook's face just now.", he said when he came to the back bringing a tray of plates and glasses to be washed.

"Why? Has he left already?", I asked without looking at him.

"He left...with sadness all over his face.", he said as he came to sit in front of me.

"Yeah, right. Like I care about it.", I said, still unbothered with whatever he was saying.

"You should care because you know why he looked like that.", he said to me making me had to stop what I was doing with the cake in the table.

"I don't know him so why should I care? Is Jisoo unnie also left already?", I asked as I went to the door and looked through the small window of the door for Jisoo unnie.

Jackson nodded and said that Jisoo unnie has left first before Jungkook did. Then, he heard a knock on the back door and told me that my food has probably came. So, I walked there to get my food because I really am very hungry at the moment. Plus, the delivery man was taking a lot longer time than he used to. I wondered why though.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I knocked three times at the door without saying anything as I smirked waiting for it to be opened.

"Hi, there. Why...", the voice that was saying something stopped right there as our eyes met. I smiled and waved my hand at her who looked shocked to see me there.

"Hi, your food is here.", I said as I raised my other hand that was holding the plastic of food she bought.

She narrowed her eyes and tried to look at the left and right side of the alley at the back to find the delivery man.

"You're looking for the delivery man, is it? He left already after I said I'll give it to you by myself.", I said making her to face me back.

"That's my food. How can you convince him to give it to you?", she asked and she sounded angry I can say.

"I told him I'm your boyfriend, Park Chaeyoung.", I said with a smile.

"What...the hell?", she replied before trying to close the door on me.

But, I was quicker of course. I pushed the door to prevent it from closing and so did she. She pushed it too but no way I am going to give up. She can hide from me for two days but not anymore after I knew a secret from Jisoo noona. She told me about Chaeyoung ordering in her lunch and that her food will be delivered through the back door.